Writing: broken

Her POV
"I have to leave you."  He says to me.

this can't be happening.

"Why? You don't have too, so why do you think this?!"I blink back tears.
"Because I can't give you what you need. You need someone you can always fall back on. I'm too insane to handle someone else's stress. You need someone to always support you. I would loose my temper. You need someone to make you better. I'll only make you worse. Make you go crazy."
"The only way you've made me crazy is crazy for you."
"That's my point! We can't have that! I'll only make you worse. I can't love you like you deserve to be loved. You deserve so much more that me. So much more than a worthless nothing like me. You deserve someone perfect. Someone that can and will treat you better than I do."
"Babe, stop! You're saying ing all these negative lies about yourself, and my love for you. I love you and nothing will ever make me stop loving you. You are all I'll ever want."
"Then you must want a monster. You don't deserve a monster. You deserve a prince."
"You are my king."
"I am a nightmare."

And with that, he left.

You left me. And you were right. You have made me mad. I'm obsessed. I can't handle your non presence. It kills me not to have you. I've been suffering, alone. No one loves me like the way you did. No one even likes me- at all. They say that I'm crazy. That is true. I've been filling my body with alcohol and substances that should never be in anyone. You've driven me crazy.

I said I'll love you forever.
I now hate you, for doing this me me. 

His POV
I had to leave you. But I fear I was wrong.

Our separations had made me mad. Everyday I spend without you gets me even more obsessed.
I can't stand, your non presence.
It's unreal not to have you.
Not to have anything even close to you. But I'm doing this for you. I don't want to break you.

Her POV
He broke me.

His POV
I've been suffering you know. All alone. No one loves me like you did, no one! People say I'm crazy. That seems true. That's why I had to leave you, right? I've been filling my body with alcohol and substances that should never be in anyone; especially not you. It pains me not knowing what you're doing right now.
I've gone mad, but what can I do?
You've driven me crazy, crazy for you.

You said you'll love me forever.
I wish I said it too.
I should have said it.

Her POV
I sometimes think about what our life could have been. Would it go uphill? Downhill? Remain the same? Would we have been the happiest people in the world with our three kids and a big home in the suburbs; that's our perfect life. Or would we be sad and depressed with no children. You know, even if we had 8 miscarriages, we were all depressed, crapy jobs, seems like no happiness and no more hope, I would still prefer that life than this one that I'm living right now- the one called reality- because at least it would be with you.

His POV
I sometimes wonder what our life could have been. Fuck, I think about us everyday. Would our lives have gotten better? Worse? Stayed the same? Would we have been an amazing, happy, perfect family with our three kids- that's out perfect life, the one we'd talk about all the time.  I remember when we were happy, I remember more and more memories with you every day. Maybe, we would grow old together and be sad and depressed. No children, no happiness, shitty jobs, seems like all hope is gone- I would still prefer that life, because I'd be with you.

I regret the moment I broke up with you everyday. It's been two years. Two years! November 1, 2016; that's the worst day of the year. Now it's December 2018.
I miss you more than words could explain. The pain I feel with out you is unbearable. But the scariest part of this all is... what if you've moved on.

Her POV
The worst part of this all. After all I've gone through, is the worry that you've moved on...

Word count: 742
Sorry for it being so short:/