Writing: attacked

Background:
Clarissa Sage (16) has always been a pretty numb and emotionless teenager. One night, she gets attacked and sexually assaulted in an alleyway. While using self defense she ends up killing a man. After having witnessed the feeling, covered in another man's blood on the phone with the authorities she knew that killing wasn't going to be a one time thing.
Location: Mississippi, 2019

He pushed me onto the concrete floor, the switchblade remained at his right hand. His left had me pinned down tight and was not letting go. The more I struggled the more he push. While using all the effort I could to get this man to stop, he slit my left shoulder with the blade. I yelled in pain.
He shut me up by smashing his lips on mine, his tongue moving everywhere, while my lips remained in a line.
The man tasted of vodka, cigarettes and kush- three substances that are legal to be in my young body. He was at least 30.

His gross lips trail down my neck as my breath continued to increase. I needed a plan- fast! I thought of the most painful feelings for a man. I wiggled my leg around from underneath him until I was at the perfect angle. I kicked him right in the groin; hard. There's no way this man will be having kids! I thought to myself

He crouched down getting off of me. I took this opportunity to get out from under him. It all happened so fast.
I did the first thing I could think of I kneed him in the back; I was 92% sure I broke it. His head flew back in agony. I grabbed it with both hands, not fully knowing what I was doing, and twisted as hard as I possibly could.

I heard the snap. I saw the bone. Blood surrounded everything. Adrenaline pumping through my veins as the blood continued to pour into my hands.
I let go of him his body falls into the floor I shake controllably, baffled on what to do!

Do I call 911?
But I just killed a man!
Well it was for self-defense...
or was it?

I decided to play the victim- even though I just murdered someone- and called the police.

Ending one:
"911 what's your emergency?"

Hearing that sentence, shaking with adrenaline will cover in another man's blood and gashed open shoulder, I could sense that this wasn't going to be the last time an incident like this happened

Ending two:
"911 what's your emergency?"

Shaking with adrenaline, covered in another man's blood, with gashed open shoulder all on the phone with the authorities, I could sense that killing was wasn't about to be a one time thing.

Word Count: 461
Sorry this was shitty and short but I found this in my notes for a while ago so I just finessed it and decided to post it🤠
~🥑