Writing: Bucky Barnes X Loki X Reader smut (lmao dkm)

For ashisdead cus I love her and I promise.
Ps: THIS IS A JOKE

•••

Your POV
I sit on my bedroom floor, my back pressed up against the wall, while totally not eating Oreos and definitely not reading a gay Steve Rogers X Reader FanFic on Wattpad *wink wink*.

The door to my apartment suddenly bursts open. My head spikes up to reveal my two best friends.
Bucky and Loki.

I remove my headphones. "Uh, hey guys..." I lightly smile to them.
They walk closer to me in sync.

"Ok, y/n, we have to be honest." Says Loki getting all professional and shit.

"Um, about what?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Ok so, Loki and I like you. We both do. A lot. When we told each other this we became really petty and started a bet to see who could fuck you first. But we decided eh, broz b4 hoez, so we'll just do it together." Bucky explains.

I sit there dumbfounded.

"Oh, with your consent of course, y/n." Loki clarifies.

"O-o-o- Ok?" I say in a questioning tone. Not fulling understanding what I'm really getting myself into.
Bucky comes close to me placing his left, metal arm on my cheek. He leans in to kiss me when Loki yells: "WAIT!"
Bucky turns around to him with a questioning face. "No homo tho." Loki finishes.

"Omg! Of course! No homo. No homo at all bro." Bucky smiles.
They continue going back and fourth reiterating no homo a solid 20 times before Bucky finally turns back to me and connects our lips. (Ksksks I feel so weird writing this I've never written Marvel smut)

Loki goes behind me and grabs my butt before pulling off my shorts/ underwear and EaTInG mY aSs. (OOOOOOF IM YELLING)

Bucky continues to kiss me, and moves his lips to my check, jawline, slowly making his way to my neck. He finds my 'sweet spot' which makes me moan softly. Loki is still EaTInG mY aSs.
(T E A R S)

I lower myself to Bucky's cockadoodledoo, unbutton his jeans and remove his pants revealing a 1.5inch dick. Oh. I was expecting more. (Lmao jkjk) revealing his humongous buldge. I take of his underwear to reveal his thRObBiNG "little human" which wASnT vErT lItTLe.

I wrap my tiny hands around his huge duck and start to liCk IT lIkE a LoLlyPOp. Then I start to succ and he's all like "uuuuhhh aaahh oh yeah bbg give it to meeeeeee"
And I'm all like "Oh ya daddy finger me with that vibranium. Fist me with that metal arm."

And as I'm giving Buck the Suck (lol) I feel Loki's rOck SoLId cOcK slide uP mY AsS making me moan in pain (cus stuffs not supposed to go up there) but oh well.

Bucky is then about to NUT so he takes his dick out of my mouth and inserts it up my vagina.

It feels moist.
The double pleasure makes me question life.
I'm not mad about this.

They continue to fuck the shit out of me and I continue to moan my fucking brains out. Loki NUTS up my ass and Bucky NUTS up my vajayjay meaning nOW I gotta take Plan B... UGH so much work.

Bucky kisses me and leaves since his work here is done. Then Loki and I 69 so I can give him the succ too. His dicks not AS big as Bucky's, but still pretty damn good.

So I'm succcin' and succin' and he's stILL Not nuttin so I just stop and HJ him till he BUSTS all over my hand. Then Loki kisses me and leaves too cus he was done as well.

Wow.
That was an adventure.

•••

ashisdead I literally hate you so much, but also, this is like art so your welcome.
I'm sorry
~🥑