Marvel

The second is actually a video I made and posted on YouTube.

So today I will be ranting about the MCU aka the Marvel Cinematic Universe, how the Russo brothers are manipulative life ruiners, some Avengers 4 theories and how Thanos is a baldheaded rotten egg plant looking purple thumb looking Barney ass ugly chin having alien WWE wrestler fat mutant Joss Whedon lookin hoe industrial refrigerator shaped asshat beady-eyed motherfucker. :)

Now to start this off I will briefly discuss how the Russo brothers completely ruined our lives with Infinity War. How you may ask?
So basically, this is what happened.

-Thanos throws Gamora off a cliff to add another charm to his Pandora bracelet
-Peter dies in Tony's arms cus Thanos snapped... literally
-Tony gets stabbed and we all have heart attacks
-Steve looses Bucky... for the fourth time
-WANDA HELD OFF THANOS WITH ONE HAND WHILE DESTROYING THE MIND STONE AND KILLING THE ONE SHE LOVES WITH THE OTHER HAND ALL WHILE HAVING A COMPLETE MENTAL BREAKDOWN WOW WE STAN A QUEEN
-Rocket, Thor and Groot is a team we didn't know we needed
-Thor went OFF
-Nat, Okoye, and Wanda were an iconic trio we all stan
-Thanos wins so half of humanity disappears including CLINTS COWS!!!! (we don't know for sure that happened but if it did Clint's gonna be pissed)
-And avengers 4 will probably just be Aunt May beating up Tony cuz... ya know... Peter's kinda dead.

So yeah. Joe and Anthony Russo. Thank you for completely shattering my soul. I hate you.

So now that that's done. Avengers four. Where do we begin.
Ok, we know that Captain Marvel will show up and save the day. I'm not too happy about that cus she's had no relevance to ANYTHING and suddenly she's just gonna show up and be like "boom boom bitches you're welcome."
Like yeah she is supposed to be the most powerful, but Wanda hasn't even scratched the surface of her powers and look at what she did during infinity war. But like, she disintegrated so... I guess Captain Marvel is gonna have to save the day.

Captain Marvel's power is cosmic awareness, which basically means that she is aware of anything and everything in the universe that could affect her. I can see how that would come in handy, but I only serve one Captain, Captain America. So...

Now we also know that the post credit scene in Ant-Man and The Wasp will have major significance in Avengers 4. Basically, Scott Lang aka Ant-Man is trapped in the Quantum Realm because when Wasp and her parents where about to pull him out they disappeared due to Thanos the thot.
So... will Captain Marvel get Scott out of the Quantum Realm? Will Ant-Man save the day by going small into Thanos' ear and them growing big therefore exploding Thanos' head? That would be funny. We don't know.

I don't know if you can tell, but I'm a liiiiiiittle mad!!:)<3

~🥑