- 6 -

When Jing Yu woke up, he heard an annoying clicking noise and Wei Zhou was closer to him than when they had fallen asleep

When Jing Yu woke up, he heard an annoying clicking noise and Wei Zhou was closer to him than when they had fallen asleep. Wei Zhou's head was cuddled into Jing Yu's chest and his hands were wrapped around his shirt, holding like he was in fear. Jing Yu blinked his eyes, trying to figure out where the clicking was coming from. He looked up into the door and see his younger brother, Leo, holding a camera and smiling. Blush flooded Jing Yu's cheeks and he sent an angry glare to Leo because he can't disturb Wei Zhou's sleep. He just mouthed two words, Get out.

Leo groaned in disapproval but he slipped out of the room obediently and closed the door quietly. Jing Yu loves his younger brother but he can be annoying sometimes.

How long did they sleep? Jing Yu glanced to his watch, it was nearly dinner. He hope that Wei Zhou didn't have to be anywhere. When Jing Yu carried Wei Zhou out of school today, he fell asleep and he didn't know what to do. He decided to take him to his house and he believed it was the best decision he had made in his entire life. He never imagined to be sleeping next to Wei Zhou.

Wei Zhou mumbled and smiled in his sleep, moving slightly making his face closer to him. Jing Yu's breathing was erratic. He stared at the angelic face in front of him, imagining it without cuts and bruises. Nonetheless, he was still beautiful, an absolutely breathtaking view after waking up. Suddenly, Wei Zhou's eyes open, he moved a bit and quickly adjusts to his surroundings.

"Where am I?" Wei Zhou asks.

"My room," Jing Yu answers. He was glad that Wei Zhou wasn't pulling away from him.

Wei Zhou nodded and looked around a bit more. He suddenly touched Jing Yu's face, studying his face in details.

"Thank you," Wei Zhou said, retracting his hands from Jing Yu's face.

"Don't mention it," Jing Yu replied.

"I hope I didn't get you in trouble. Did you skip the rest of the class too?" Wei Zhou asks.

"Yeah, but it's fine. Do you have to be home at any certain time?" Jing Yu asks, hoping for the guy to stay a little longer.

"No. My mom expects me to be late during friday nights. I'm normally pretty out late," Wei Zhou replied, rolling away from Jing Yu's side.

"Why?" Jing Yu asks out of curiosity.

"My step-brother likes spending time with me on Friday's."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Do you want to go meet him up? I can drive you,"

"No. It's okay, I'm fine." Wei Zhou rejected hastily.

"Okay, so how about dinner? Can you stay and have dinner with us?" Jing Yu asks.

"Uhm... I don't know,"

"Come on, my family wasn't that bad. They don't bite at the very least," Jing Yu replied smiling.