- 21 -

Wei Zhou didn't notice how much Jing Yu love him until late at night, as Jing Yu and him slept in their bed

Wei Zhou didn't notice how much Jing Yu love him until late at night, as Jing Yu and him slept in their bed. maybe it was Jing Yu's arms wrapped tightly around him, his steady breathing hitting the back of his neck, or maybe it was because he realized something that he never had before. It was the dead of the night and something woke Wei Zhou up. When he finally got a grip of his surroundings, he felt Jing Yu rocking his hips into him. They had been spooning when they felt asleep so his back was on Jing Yu's chest, and now, Jing Yu was humping him on his sleep, cute little grunts coming from his mouth. Wei Zhou couldn't help but giggle, because this was Jing Yu. That's when Wei Zhou realized that he was a teenage guy, and how long had they been dating? He felt bad because he knew Jing Yu had never asked to do anything with him. It was because of his past with Mr. Wang.

"Jing Yu?" Wei Zhou whispered, turning over to face him. Jing Yu's humping didn't stop and neither did his grunts. Wei Zhou was still smiling because it was so damn cute. "Jing Yu,"

When Jing Yu still didn't wake up, Wei Zhou bit his lip deciding to take this matter into his own hands.

Wei Zhou really loved Jing Yu and he, himself, knew that he was ready. He really was. He wanted to forget his past and move on. So, he rolled Jing Yu into his back gently and straddled him, sitting on his hips. It took a second for Jing Yu's humping to stop and for his eyes to open, but when they did, Jing Yu's eyes twisted in confusion.

"Babe?" Jing Yu asked, rubbing his face. Wei Zhou bit his lip and leaned down closer to him.

"You woke me up," Wei Zhou giggled.

"What? I'm sorry babe. What did I do?" Jing Yu asked with his deep voice that came from sleep.

Wei Zhou blushed and dropped his nose down to nuzzle Jing Yu, "You were... uhm... humping me," Wei Zhou replied then giggled.

"Oh, sorry," Jing Yu blushed, his eyes locked with Wei Zhou with concern.

"No, no, no. It's okay." Wei Zhou replied blushing.

He could feel how hard Jing Yu was... because they only slept on their boxers, so it was pretty obvious and in all honesty, this was making him hard too. So Wei Zhou gathered his bravery and rolled his hips against Jing Yu. Jing Yu moaned loudly, his hands flying up to Wei Zhou's hips.

"Oh, god, babe. No." Jing Yu said while stopping Wei Zhou from moving. "Babe, no."

"But... Jing Yu... You want to. I know you want to..." Wei Zhou whispered.

"Babe, I can't ask you to do that. Not after what happened. I understand. I can wait. I can make myself wait." Jing Yu insisted.

Wei Zhou really love this guy in front of him. He was willing to wait for him. His heart swelled and he leaned forward, grabbing Jing Yu's face with his hands and kissed him hard.