- 19 -

The next day, Jing Yu and Wei Zhou loaded their furniture into their new apartment

The next day, Jing Yu and Wei Zhou loaded their furniture into their new apartment. Jing Yu felt really great for he will have some quiet alone time with Wei Zhou.

"Are you sure you're okay sharing a bed?" Jing Yu asked, not sure if Wei Zhou was ready for that step. Wei Zhou simply nodded and and head straight to the now yellow bedroom, hopping on to the new bed and cuddling the duvet. Jing Yu chuckled and ran after Wei Zhou and hugged him tightly under his body.

Wei Zhou smiled and looked up into Jing Yu's eyes.

"Jing Yu, I love you." Wei Zhou mumbled against Jing Yu's neck.

"I love you too," Jing Yu answered while nuzzling his nose against Wei Zhou's neck. "How are you feeling today?"

Jing Yu had been asking this questions this past few days more frequently. Now that Wei Zhou was relatively safe all the time, finally moving in with him, Jing Yu had a lot more time to think what had  happened to Wei Zhou and what could possibly happen to Wei Zhou's mom. It scared him, and it was easy for Jing Yu to see that. He was worried. He was afraid that Wei Zhou would pull too much into his mind and would fall into the state of denial or depression. He was also afraid that Wei Zhou needed help, help that even he, Jing Yu, couldn't give.

"I'm fine. Never been this happy." Wei Zhou answered back smiling.

"So is it official? Are we completely moved in?" Jing Yu asked while kissing Wei Zhou's neck.

"Yes. I think so." Wei Zhou smiled as he answered.

"Good," Jing Yu replied when a knock on the door disturbed their conversation. "I'll be right back, okay?" He said before heading to the door.

Once he opened the door, he find himself face to face with Feng.

"Where is he?" Feng asked, putting his foot in the door before Jing Yu can close it.

"He is not here." Jing Yu lied.

"Really?" the devil asked again, whose hand was grabbing the door and prying it open. Jing Yu was thankful that he had all his weight on the door by leaning on it.

"Really. Now get the hell away from here and don't come back before I call the cops."

"No! Let me in. I need to see Wei Zhou!" Feng said, pushing harder and harder against the door.

"I already told you, he's not here."

"Hey, Jing Yu, who is it?" Jing Yu heard Wei Zhou shout from behind him and his footsteps as he entered the living room. Jing Yu mentally cursed and then turn to Wei Zhou.

"Go back to the room!"

Wei Zhou's eye trail to Jing Yu who is closing the door then he saw Feng, who is trying to to open the door. He nervously took a few steps back.

"Go!" Jing Yu yelled at Wei Zhou because he can't focus if he is standing so close to the door.

Wei Zhou who was alerted by Jing Yu's shout, hurriedly ran back to their room and lock it.

"Jing Yu!" Feng shouted while banging the door. "I don't think you know what you're doing, but what you're doing is only making it worse! Do you understand me? My dad will start beating Mrs. Xu once he had a fit. Do you know what would happen next? Your Wei Zhou will become depressed and will commit suicide because he loves his precious mommy. Okay, Jing Yu? Now let me in, let me see him or his mom gets it!" Feng shouted at the other side of the door.

Jing Yu's brain stopped working. It was hard to comprehend something so screwed up and demented as Feng. The moment he stopped pushing back the door, Feng found an opportunity to burst in, running straight to the bedroom door and hitting it hard.

Then suddenly, an idea hit Jing Yu.

He pulled out his phone quickly, knowing that the locks on the bedroom door would hold tight enough to ensure Wei Zhou's safety, he dialled a number. A number that could save Wei Zhou.

"Hello?!"

"Hi, is this Ms. Lyn?!" He whispered and the other line answer with a yes. "Please come to Block 34 Apartment, Room 6, in GuangZhou. Wei Zhou needed you." He hung up without saying anything more.

"Let me in!" Feng screamed. Jing Yu could hear Wei Zhou's cry and he hated it. It's the last thing he ever wanted to hear.

"Calm down, okay! Please... Stop!" Jing Yu begged Feng. Not wanting to start another fight.

"No. Get Wei Zhou to open up this door now!"

"Why? Why do you insist on bothering him?" Jing Yu asked.

"Because... Because I need him to come with me on a party. Without him, none of my friends will think that I am cool or funny. Okay? I need his pathetic ass to do whatever the hell I tell him! Open this god damned door!"

Jing Yu snapped at Feng's words.

"Don't call him pathetic! You are the pathetic one! You are!"

Jing Yu didn't remember when Lyn came into their unit or when she pulled off Feng from the door. All he can remember was that Wei Zhou ran out to him crying, and repeatedly telling him how he saved his life while clinging to him. Everything seems to be in a blur. At that time, Jing Yu felt lost at the moment.

"Jing Yu, are you okay?!" Wei Zhou asked as soon as he saw Jing Yu spacing out.

Actually no, Jing Yu wasn't okay. His mind was swirling as they pulled Feng from the room in handcuffs. What if Wei Zhou's step father found out and start beating Mrs. Xu? Have I done the right thing? Jing Yu asked himself.

"Jing Yu?!" Wei Zhou called out, still in tears.

"I am fine, babe. I am fine."