- 10 -

Wei Zhou loved everything that happened that morning

Wei Zhou loved everything that happened that morning. He wanted to make it last forever, if possible. He really love Jing Yu, however, the afternoon went not that well. It was terrible. He didn't bother anyone, but they bothered him like hell.

"Can you speak?" A voice came from behind Wei Zhou. It was one of Feng's friends, but Feng was nowhere in sight. Wei Zhou backed up against the wall. "Hey! I havent heard you speak before but I thought I'd give it a try."

Wei Zhou didn't answer 'cause if he do, it'll only get worse. Monsters like this one always wanted something.

"Won't speak? Well, I saw you kissing another boy this morning. You gay?" The people around them laugh as they gave Wei Zhou a discriminating look.

"You are, aren't you?" The boy said and Wei Zhou's stomach twisted. Everything that had been so right that morning has been destroyed.

He was shoved into the bathroom, up against one of the dirty walls and his feet were not touching the ground, his offender was huge and also strong. He can't escape. There's no way out. Then again, he has been in these situation before, he knew how to handle this. His life was made up of situations like this. Sometimes, if he close his eyes and imagine hard enough, he won't feel the pain.

A fist connected to his nose, making a loud sound and it also send some blood on his face. Wei Zhou cried out as he felt the tears well up in his eyes. He didn't want any of these. Couldn't they just leave him alone?

"Please..." Wei Zhou begged, something he normally won't do. "Just please, stop it. Please..." He said again, sounding like a whimper. However, the guys just smirk and suddenly one of the guys pinch his side, hard. He yelped and pull back.

"I haven't seen that cocky boyfriend of yours around here." The guys laugh. Wei Zhou's heart sunk, because Jing Yu was nowhere near. "He must not really love you that much."

"Think again." A calm yet familiar voice suddenly came from the door.

Jing Yu.

And before Wei Zhou realize what was happening, he was on the ground, and he could hear a loud fight. Fists hitting skin, shoes hitting faces, but he didn't have the strength to look. Are they hurting Jing Yu?

"Wei Zhou!" A pained voice called his name out. "Get out of here..."

Wei Zhou listened. He stood blindly and ran out of the bathroom, not even knowing what was happening to Jing Yu. He hates himself for not being strong enough to stand up for Jing Yu like he does for him.

 He hates himself for not being strong enough to stand up for Jing Yu like he does for him