- 16 -

"No, please, no

"No, please, no..." a quiet mumbling voice can be heard beside Jing Yu.

Jing Yu stirred in his sleep, blinking his eyes for a few times trying to orient himself.

"No,"

Jing Yu was fully awaked now, turning on his side and remembering that Wei Zhou had spent the night at his room. Wei Zhou was rolling on the bed, thin layer of sweat covered his forehead as he cried out. It must have been a nightmare.

Jing Yu reached forward trying to shake Wei Zhou awake.

"Wei Zhou... Babe..." he whispered, shaking him harder, "Babe, wake up,"

"Please, stop..." Wei Zhou mumbled and tears began to flow down his face. It broke Jing Yu's heart seeing him like this.

"Wei Zhou, wake up," Jing Yu said, more sternly now.

Finally, Wei Zhou's eyes snapped open.

"Get away from me," Wei Zhou cried, pushing Jing Yu off of his own bed, falling to the floor. His heart ached. What the hell was that all about?

"Babe?" Jing Yu asked, still tired. He get up, still groggy as he looked up at Wei Zhou who was curled up like a ball on the bed with his eyes shut. "Wei Zhou..."

This time, Wei Zhou opened his eyes, he stared at Jing Yu for a long time.

"Babe, did I... Did I do something wrong?" Jing Yu asked.

Suddenly, Wei Zhou was crying, grabbing his hair, his body shaking violently. Jing Yu ran towards him, picking him up and holding him tightly against his chest.

"I'm... I'm sorry. I'm not used to sleeping next to anyone." Wei Zhou said.

"It's okay. It was just a nightmare. I am not going to hurt you. Never. I will never hurt you."

"I know... I know," Wei Zhou sobbed.

That's how they laid for the rest of the night. Jing Yu refused to let Wei Zhou go no matter what. They both needed each other, craved each other, like they were addicted. Without one another to lean on, they were nothing. Far from normal or even worthless. Their bodies were meant for each other, fitted for each other. Jing Yu planted kisses all over Wei Zhou's body, something that he had grown to love so much. Wei Zhou stopped crying and a small smile found it's way into his face.

"I want both of us to switch schools," Jing Yu said, "A private school where they don't let a rapist teach Math,"

Wei Zhou sighed. "But it was you who said that we shouldn't run from our problems, right?"

"I know but after what happened... maybe it was smarter to run away," Jing Yu reasoned.

"What about.. what about Feng and..." Wei Zhou didn't have the strength to continue.