- 7 -

As soon as Wei Zhou left, Jing Yu's lecture began

As soon as Wei Zhou left, Jing Yu's lecture began. It wasn't that bad, his parents were just a bit disappointed in him.

"Why did you skip school?"

"If this boy is making you skip classes, I'm afraid I am not supporting that kind of friendship."

"Just because he is polite and adorable doesn't mean he can't be a bad influence,"

"Next time you have him over, you have to give us some warning. Another thing, I don't like that you're sleeping with him on the same bed."

"I'm sorry," Jing Yu said after his parent's lecture, "Okay, the reason why I skipped was because Wei Zhou.." he thought twice if he will tell them the truth but decided not to, well, half of it. He, himself didn't know the full story yet. "He wasn't feeling well. I offered to take him home but he fell asleep and I have nowhere else to take him but here."

"Alright, Jing Yu, thanks for being honest." His dad nodded.

He nods back and headed upstairs, then fall asleep thinking of his angel.

When Jing Yu woke up the next day, it was already past lunch time. He got up and stretched out grabbing his phone from the bedside table. Feng Song called him five times already and Wen called him twice but left a voicemail. He quickly called his voicemail and started listening.

"Hey, Jing Yu! Me and Feng Song's at the park right now playing basketball. Feel free to join us even though you are probably sleeping or busy with Wei Zhou. Feng Song want me to tell you that,"

"Be at my house at six!" Feng Song shouted.

"Yeah, you heard him right? Be at his house at six. I apologize if he hurts your ears. See you later!"

The voicemail ended and he deleted it. He hopped up and heads straight to the shower. He thought that it would be a good day to hang out with Wei Zhou so he picked some clothes to look presentable when he decided to join them later.

The rest of Jing Yu's day was spent debating over his brother, about calling Wei Zhou or not about his plans. When it's almost five, he grabbed his phone and dialled Wei Zhou's number.