- 14 -

School?

School?

Jing Yu just felt sick thinking about it but now, he was picking up his friends for their Monday classes.

Feng and his friends are still there, they were still allowed to walk the halls of the school- as if they had not beaten him and Wei Zhou at all.

"It's good to have you back, Jing Yu," Feng said smiling from the passenger seat. Jing Yu nodded, trying his best to smile while playing it as if everything is fine. Even though in reality he was terrified. All he knew was that he would find his Wei Zhou early in the morning and protect him all day. "How are you feeling?" Feng added.

"I'm alright," Jing Yu replied. Feng smiled and patted him at the back.

Once he picked up everyone, they headed to school and ran as they got there. Jing Yu sprinted to the courtyard knowing that Wei Zhou would be there.

"Zhou zhou?!" He called out, looking through the flowers and tall grass, but he wasn't there. "Shit..." Jing Yu cursed and ran his hand through his hair. He was worried.

He pulled out his phone and dialled Wei Zhou's number.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Hello?" Wei Zhou's voice answered.

"Hey, uhm... Are you okay?" Jing Yu asked hurriedly. "I'm in the courtyard and you aren't here. I just... panicked,"

"Yeah, sorry. I just got held up... I'll be on my way," Wei Zhou replied.

There was something in Wei Zhou's voice that scared Jing Yu.

Right at the moment, Wei Zhou walked in to the courtyard. He slid his phone into his pocket. Thet's when Jing Yu noticed Wei Zhou's battered clothes and saddened expression. Jing Yu ran towards him, wrapping him up in his arms.

"Babe, you scared me," Jing Yu whispered.

"Sorry, my mom wanted Feng to drive me today."

Jing Yu shuddered at the thought and he tried to pushed it out of his mind as he captured Wei Zhou's lips quickly.

"I will fix all of this. I don't care what it takes. I'm going to destroy all of the monsters haunting you." Jing Yu said as he breathed heavily on Wei Zhou's neck.

That's how they stood until the bell rang. Instead of parting ways, he walked Wei Zhou to the door of his classroom, only leaving until Wei Zhou took his seat. He acted like Wei Zhou's bodyguard, not letting anyone touch him.

"You know, you don't have to do this." Wei Zhou said.

"I know but I want to." He replied while pressing a gentle kiss on Wei Zhou's lips that makes the latter blush.

"Thank you!" Wei Zhou said then hugged him.

The day was going fine for Wei Zhou. Jing Yu was walking him to his classes and stealing kisses whenever there's a chance. It's so much better than he thought it would be.

"Wei Zhou!" His teacher called from the front of the class. He looked up and met his teacher's gaze. Wei Zhou stood and walked towards hin obediently.

"Do you know where Mr. Wang's room is, right?" His teacher asked that makes Wei Zhou's heart pound. He nodded slightly, not wanting to lie. "Great! Could you take this to him?" His teacher held out a small book and Wei Zhou took it with a shaky hand.

"Uhm, Sir, can someone else take it?" He replied. The teacher gave him a strange look and patted his shoulder.

"Get going, Wei Zhou."

That's how he ended up in Mr. Wang's office.

"Ah, Wei Zhou. It's nice to see you." Mr. Wang said, standing at his desk and gesturing him to seat in front of him. Wei Zhou walked timidly towards him, not wanting to get too close. His body was shaking and his mind was already ringing all of his alarm. Run the other way, Zhouzhou. Turn around and run away. Someone else can bring him the book. Run. Run. His breath was coming in puffs, and he extended his arm, handing the book to Mr. Wang. "Don't be so afraid, Wei Zhou. You know I only bite a little bit." Mr. Wang flashed a devilish grin.

"J..ju..just t..t..take.. the b..bo..book..." Wei Zhou pleaded as he reached out, his fingertips brushing against the book.

"I will... And I will take somethibg else too." Mr. Wang said and that's when Wei Zhou's fight or flight response kick in.

He turned quickly, heading towards the door but Mr. Wang was quicker. Mr. Wang had the door closed and locked before Wei Zhou was even a few steps away.

"Wei Zhou, just thirty minutes?" Mr. Wang said.

"No." Wei Zhou replied with tears in his face. Why did he have to be so stupid. Why did his teacher have to pick him to deliver the book. Mr. Wang cornered him against the wall. "Stop it. Stop it, please!"

"Since when do you call for help? You used to be a quiet little boy." Mr. Wang smirked.

Mr. Wang's word got him thinking because he was right. Before he met Jing Yu, he would have just let it happen... because back then, he felt like his life was not worth living. Jing Yu had given him meaning. Jing Yu had given him a purpose. Jing Yu made it quite clear that he would do everything in his power to protect him. It made him feel loke he had value.

"I hate you!" Wei Zhou growled. "I hate you so much."

"Shut the hell up, Wei Zhou!" Mr. Wang growled back.

 Wang growled back

-Ciel

Sorry for all the troubles. I am praying that I'll be fine for I don't know how many days.

I always told you guys to be safe, and then here I am, unknowingly, I am infected. If my head didn't hurt like hell for this past few days, I won't dare to take a test.

It's not my last story and I haven't finished it yet so I will fight for my right to live. My boyfriend was already here but he can't visit me and it's okay. I will get well. The sooner the better.

I'll follow up the next chapter as soon as my laptop was brought in the hospital. (I cut the chapter cause my fingers were hurting.)

I love you all! May God bless you all!