- 13 -

Jing Yu went home the next day

Jing Yu went home the next day. In all honesty, he felt fine. His head didn't hurt that much. Wei Zhou drove with them and sat at the back seat next to him, whose face was hidden in the boy's neck. His younger brother, Leo, couldn't help smiling but Jing Yu ignored him.

"When we get home, can we just sleep?" He asked cause the drive make him feel tired.

"Of course," Wei Zhou replied. A small smile appeared on the boy.

As soon as they got home, that's exactly what they did. They went up to Jing Yu's room and cuddled even though Jing Yu's parents throw disagreeable glances. Everything seems to be okay and it felt like time stop moving.

Jing Yu couldn't help but think what will happen tomorrow knowing that they will face too many shit. First, the school. The situation of him being beaten in the bathroom has gotten around but the problem was there was no witness. Wei Zhou technically didn't see them beat him so there was nothing the school could do. They didn't get Feng's friend in trouble for this, which meant that their return to school would be like living hell. The second was Wei Zhou's step dad. Jing Yu kept a note to talk to Mrs. Xu about this if he ever get a lone time. And the third was Mr. Wang. He knew there was something going on with Mr. Wang and his Wei Zhou. He had his assumptions but he prayed that he was wrong.

"Jing Yu?" Wei Zhou whispered,

"Yes? What is it?" Jing Yu opened his eyes and stared at Wei Zhou's hazel eyes.

"I've been thinking... can you just... take me away?" Wei Zhou said,

"What do you mean? Like run away together?" Jing Yu asked back.

"Yes. Me and you. Together. Whenever, wherever."

Jing Yu sighed at the thought. He thought it was amazing, getting alone with Wei Zhou, spending their time away while leaving behind all of Wei Zhou's monsters and start a new. The offer was tempting.

"What about your mom? What about finishing school?" Jing Yu asked, knowing that Wei Zhou wouldn't leave his mother alone.

"I don't know. I just don't like it here." Wei Zhou replied,

"I know, but running away from your problems doesn't fix them, it makes them worse." Jing Yu replied while planting a soft kiss on Wei Zhou's lips.

"but... but...." Wei Zhou pouted sticking out his bottom lip in the most adorable way ever.

"Zhou zhou, do you trust me?" Jing Yu asks,

Wei Zhou's eye widen and then he nodded anyway. "Yes,"

"Good, then I promise you that I will help you through this. I won't leave your side until it's all over. Then you and I can run away together and live happy ever after, okay?" Jing Yu said.

"Like our own little fairytale?" Wei Zhou asks, probing Jing Yu's sincerity.

"Yes. Our own little fairytale." Jing Yu replied and planted a kiss on Wei Zhou's temple.