- 17 -

"Jing Yu, no

"Jing Yu, no..." Wei Zhou cried. He walked towards Jing Yu but more people came from the darkness, holding him still. "You can't take him. You can't. He hasn't done anything wrong!" Wei Zhou's voice echoed through.

Jing Yu pulled his arms, yanking away from the police officers and tugging them apart. He felt the metal handcuffs cut into his wrist and whimpered when he felt a drop of blood slid off his fingers.

"Don't struggle, Mr. Huang!" the officer's voice was angry.

"Please, please, don't do this." Jing Yu begged as he was dragged further and further away from Wei Zhou. "Please, you can't do this. Wei Zhou needs me!"

"Be quiet, boy!"

"Please!" He begged, thrashing his arms away making the officer drop him. He fell to the ground and pain seared through his body. "Please..."

"Jing Yu..." Wei Zhou screamed from the porch as Jing Yu was picked back up again and thrown into the police car. "Bring my Jing Yu back..."

The officer frisked Jing Yu.

"You won't find anything. I haven't done anything wrong!" Jing Yu said to the officer.

After a minute if frisking, Jing Yu was moved to the car, away from his Wei Zhou.

After an hour later, Jing Yu was sitting at the station in a small concrete room

After an hour later, Jing Yu was sitting at the station in a small concrete room. He was nervous even though he has no reason to be. He just want to get out of here. The place was creepy.

"Kindly state your name," A woman said, walking in and sitting across the table in front of him.

"Huang Jing Yu."

"Good. Mr. Huang, my name is Cheng Lyn. It's nice to finally meet you."

Jing Yu couldn't help but stare at the woman in confusion. How did he know thus woman?

"I am a social worker who has been looking into Wei Zhou's life... and whenever I talk to him, he has a lot to say about you."

"Well then, why am I here? Why did you arrest me?" Jing Yu asked.