Chapter Thirteen

I made that last chapter exactly 1867 words. Skksksksksksks I'm so weird lol. Can anyone guess what the significances those numbers is?

It was now Saturday. For Lukas, Saturday meant violin lessons, and for Matthias, Saturday meant nothingness—just the way he liked it. For Gilbert it meant, meet up with your trio of friends, for Arthur it meant practise your magic. But this on this Saturday in particular, it meant date day for Feliciano and Ludwig.

"You know Lud?" Feli asked, as they sat on a fallen log, holding hands in the wilderness.

"Hm?"

"You don't talk about yourself too much," the Italian was implying that he'd be more than willing to listen to some cool stories about Ludwig's past, to fill up the empty space. Feliciano did not appreciate silence.

"What's there to say?" he then thought, he realized he really didn't talk much about himself, and that in the few years he had known Feliciano he had only really ever opened up about his family to a certain extent, but after that, he was sure Feli didn't even know he lived in Germany. "I was born here."

"I know that already~" Feliciano sighed with a singsongy tone.

"Ja, but at some point I moved back to Germany," he explained, trying to remember what his mother had told him. Since he himself didn't recall any of this. "Um, I guess I should tell you I have no memories before the seventh grade though," he explained, timidly: looking down at his feet.

"Hm, I see, so not even a thing? What happened?" Feliciano urged him to continue,  even if Ludwig didn't like sharing all that much.

"Ja, I was in some sort of accident, and mein Mutter told me everything I needed to know," he explained, straying off to his mother tongue yet again. Feli thought it was adorable.

"I see, well who knows, maybe one day you'll get them back," the younger by a few days stayed happily.

"I would like to," Ludwig answered quietly, he was only ever this showy with Feliciano.

"Maybe I can help, um, where did you live before moving back to Germany?" the Italian asked, although Ludwig was sure this wouldn't work—since he had tried countless times, he answered.

"The manor."

"That's near the bridge no?" Feli asked for no reason in particular.

"I suppose it's a biking distance away," Ludwig nodded.

"When did you move to Germany? And where did you move to in Germany?" he asked, wanting to be able to help his new boyfriend.

"I moved in 2014," he explained, then thought about where his mother told him they had moved to, "I moved to Berlin but later relocated to Munich," he recalled.

"Why'd you move from Berlin?" the brunet asked.

"Something about being of Prussian decent on my mother's side," he honestly didn't know what that had to do with anything but whatever.

"Hm. Well going back to you leaving," Feliciano was hoping for something unreal, "do you know what day you left Canada?"

"Ja, like erm, August twenty—"

"First?"

"Ja," his eyebrows knit together, "good guess?" he chuckled a bit.

"Hm."

Silence.

"So what else do you want to talk about?" Feliciano finally asked after that strange pause.