¡Chapter Fourty One!

"We should get in there Matt," the man explained after he took a seat on a bench a bit further away from the church.

"They'll be uh, just the same amount of mad as if you came earlier so it's okay, we can just chill out here. It's very calming. I got chills in there, it's so unreal."

"I can only imagine. How long have you been here?"

"In town, in Canada, in the church?" He asked, unsure of which one to answer.

"In town dork," he brushed his hair with a cold hand.

"Before you obviously. But uh a week and a half. How was the plane ride?" He asked, staring into the other's eyes.

"Exhausting. But hey I'm dressed for the occasion," that was true, he was dressed in a black suit with a red tie and a white undershirt.

"I thought we agreed on all black," Matt poured a bit.

"You're not even wearing all black. Now let's go, they're probably starting," he got up but sat back down when he heard singing.

"About that."

~

"Let's sing this hymn so Lukas uh, knows he's welcome here! If that's how it works," Alfred didn't go to church, it had been a while since he had actually. He was pretty happy though, because he got to sit six pews away from Arthur! That was really cLose!

They all began to sing any hymn that came to mind, then the door opened and everyone was quiet. They were back to mourning.

Arthur went up to say his speech as Mathias and his friend took a seat in the back.

"He was an excellent magician. Cunning, ambitious— oh that was his Pottermore house. But he was daring, brave, and a good friend."

~

"Okay Mathias who's in that casket?" He was annoyed they had to do this today. He wouldn't make a scene though.

"Hahaha. Listen dear. If your eyesight really is that bad." Once he saw who's picture was beside the casket, and how unflattering it was, he turned red and stood up. "What the fuck, MATHIAS!" With that the Danish man stood up too and ran up to the front. He did the signal for the wedding music and carried the casket to the side and flipped over the picture of Lukas as a three year old over to reveal a picture of them.

Everyone stood up and waited for Lukas to walk across the aisle. He looked very pissed and stormed across the aisle, but halfway across he just laughed at it.

"You can't blame me Norge, I was bored and your flight was delayed," Mathias whispered to Lukas as they stood in front of the pastor.

"I'm going to kill you Dane," he rolled his eyes and they began the wedding shenanigans.

Boring wedding things right?

Mathias insisted on taking some pictures inside the casket, then it was over.

"I'm glad that's over," Lukas sighed after the whole wedding thing was over.

"Soooooo where to now Lukas?" That sounded mildly suggestive, but an unspoken communication between the two happened, and they began to walk to Lukas' childhood house.

"I'm not going to be wearing that helmet Dane. It's my wedding day," Lukas explained as he mounted the bike. Mathias brought two helmets; just in case.

They stopped at the park and lay down. The next day they'd be going off to Denmark— or that's what Matt thought. They'd be going to Norway first.