Chapter Thirty Two

WHERE TF IS MY CHAPTER 31 where he meets stranger boi????

(Luxe) Hey
(Nor) ?
(Luxe) stranger
(Nor) creep
(Luxe) Mr. Vargas was kind enough to prove de me with information
(Nor) creep.
(Luxe) grab coffee some time?
Silence.
(Nor) y not
(Luxe) great, Starbucks on Churchill, 12
(Nor) k

Did he really just accept an invitation coming from a stalker? Lukas shrugged it off, this was the kind of distraction he needed. He wasn't going to think about how his father moved back in, or anything really. It was fine, he could forget for a while, maybe get lost in those green eyes.

~

"We should hang again," Gilbert suggested from Matt's floor, they had all just woken up. Gilbert had past out on the floor; Alfred on the couch; and Matthias in his bed.

"Looks like that might happen," Alfred smiled from the couch, getting up to stretch.

"Second night in a row," Matthias shook his head, "What's next? Gilbert's place?"

"That's Gil to you bae~" Gilbert hadn't changed had he, "sorry."

"Okay then Gil," Matt wasn't one for holding onto the past...how could he be one when his past was...different.

"So! Bowling?!" Alfred asked, this kid...

"Why not? But coffee and breakfast first," Gilbert said, surprised Alfred didn't want to go to a McDonalds first. "I know a place, on Churchill," Gilbert added.

"Alrighty, I can drive us!" Alfred explained, although that was obvious since Gilbert's car was at his place and Matthias' was in Denmark.

~

"Stranger," the blue eyed boy nodded his head at Elliot, who was seated at the Starbucks, with nothing but his phone out. He took a seat beside the man.

"Lukas," he nodded back. Anyone who saw this encounter must've thought they were here on a super secret mission or something.

Silence.

"So, tell me about yourself, why'd you want this job?" Such a dork.

"Job?" Lukas raised an eyebrow, but he was amused.

"I'm waiting," he smirked.

"I'm Lukas. I'm a guy," he explained, being vague again.

"Hi Lukas, a guy; I'm Elliot, also a guy, and I'm 18," he explained.

"Same."

"So Lukas, what brings you to the city?" he asked, remembering the comment he made about 'city people'.

"School."

"You're not going to Toronto are you? In that case I'll have to reconsider all those other dates I planned," he winked, obviously joking, but there was some seriousness.

"York, dork," he was quite happy with that rhyme. He allowed a small smile on his face.

"You should smile more often Lukas," Elliot thought out loud, then got out of his seat and asked what he wanted.

~

"GILBERT IS IN THE HOu—" he was smacked by Alfred, they had just entered the same Starbucks Lukas was at. Lukas his his face.

"Toronto students," Elliot rolled his eyes then proceeded to ordering.

"Yo, dude, we said we'd say the awesome trio!" Alfred scolded, Matthias didn't seem to be in yet.