Chapter Thirty Four

"Where are we going?" Lukas asked with a scoff, stopping in the middle of the road, almost getting run over by the same people he was sitting by—minus the old lady.

"You'll see~" he was going to take him to the 'clothing optional' beach. He just wanted to see if he could get that gorgeous face to flush. And since Lukas was new to the city—this meant he had probably never come here, and he wouldn't protest. El would just have to distract the boy from the sign.

"Alright," Lukas grumbled.

They began walking. Meanwhile Alfred was nonchalantly trying to lead them to that very beach. Gilbert saw the sign and jumped off of the bike, this landing on a pedestrian.

"What the f—GILBERT?!" Lukas screeched, meanwhile Matthias jumped off on the other side and smashed into someone else. He wasn't paying attention to Gilbert.

"Woah! Bae—Sorry Lukas. About, well, everything I guess," he suddenly got solemn. Had his son really gotten to him that much?

"Whatever," Lukas dusted himself off and stood up, then turned to leave. Elliot was just watching the strange encounter, from a short distance.

"Wait, Lukas. We have an extra seat on the bike, you here alone?" Alfred asked.

"I'm not that lonely Alfred," Lukas shook his head and walked away. Gilbert shrugged and Matt and him got back to the bike.

"Who was that?" Matthias asked.

"Your ex," Gilbert explained nonchalantly. Matthias froze, stopping pedalling.

"AL?!" he didn't mean 'Alfred', but Alfred still turned around.

"Yea Matt?"

"No, I mean was it Aleks?" Matthias asked, still concerned about the whole ex thing. "Or was it Liza?"

"It was Lukas," Gilbert said—it must've been sarcastic. Must've been a joke or something, so Matthias just laughed.

"Heh, alright," he was uneasy for the rest of the ride to the other beach.

They just assumed the break up which lead Lukas to thinking Matthias was dead was really really bad.

~

"Oh my—" Lukas covered his eyes, "where did you take me?" he asked after having to see someone's junk.

"Uncover your eyes Lukas~" at this point Lukas thought he'd be naked or something too. For some reason he slowly opened his eyes. "YES!" he yelled, getting a few people's attention.

"What the—"

"You're blushing~" he began to run away. Lukas: angry, began chasing after him.

"You'll never catch me~" Elliot was not watching where he was going. Lukas was actually rather fast though, he tackled him and they fell. They fell onto a man. The man didn't have anything on.

"OH MY-" Lukas covered his eyes, getting off immediately. Elliot chuckled and apologized, then slipped him a twenty.

"Oops," he smirked, they began to walk away again, "you're vermilion now though Lukas," he shook his head another time.
"Come to think of it, I don't like how long your name is. How about—"

"You're not calling me Luke," he shut that idea down.

"Fine, how about," he thought, "Lukey?"

"Lukey?" Lukas almost laughed. Almost.
"My brother used to call me that. When he was 10," he shook his head, it was El's turn to frown.

"Okay, where'd you say you were from?"

Lukas' stomach dropped. 'Norge,' rang in his head. A Dane's voice was saying it... All of a sudden that boy he had known for no more than a month came back. After a year? Yeah a year of trying to forget about him.

"Hello? Lukas?"

He snapped out of it. He closed his eyes and took a breath.

"I-I'm Icelandic. Norwegian too but, no: Icelandic. But don't even think about calling me Icey," good cover.

"Too late~ Icey," he smirked again: perfect. "Call me El—or dunno Luxembourg.? Luxe? Yea," he came up with a name.

"I think I'm good with Elliot, for now."

~

"So you want to stop by at my place to watch a movie or something?" Elliot asked, Lukas thought.

"Do you have freezies?"

"Freezies? Oh, yea, why Icey?" he chuckled a bit.

"Then fine. What movie?"

"The Bee Movie? Wait no, we can watch Frozen if you want," he suggested.

"Oh yea, sure," the boy entered his apartment to wash up. Sure they hadn't set a time but hey, he'd just show up.

~

"You want something to drink Ice?" Elliot asked, as Elsa and Anna began their duet about 'the gates'.

"Why not," he shrugged. He didn't really know what to expect. But when Elliot came back with two glasses of milk he laughed internally. Of course.

They drank and watched in silence.

"I feel like I'm 5 again," Lukas admitted, letting a small chuckle escape his lips after they (Elliot) were done lip singing 'Let It Go'.

"I know what'll make you feel a good 15 years older," Elliot smirked coming closer. For some reason Lukas didn't think moving away was the best choice. Then suddenly their lips met, but Lukas still didn't pull away. He couldn't.

After what seemed like too long they broke apart.

"Dork, I'm 19," Lukas chuckled softly.

"Aren't we all," Elliot shook his head, smirking as usual. This was fun. A moment of silence as Elliot turned to tv volume down, then they kissed again. And again. And again...
(Don't worry it's only kissing ;))

Alright, it's short but heyyy. School starts tomorrow so expect slower updates ;-; (to like the one person who's reading this). Welp. Ciao ;)