Chapter Twenty Two: Enchanting Magic Revealed

I know you've been waiting for this moment @AddieHigenell :P

Sorry it's short, next chapter will be long.

________________________________________

Shakira POV

It's been two weeks. Two weeks since Magic made her last appearance. I'm getting restless. I want to go be my super self again.

I walk into the school, my costume in my bag like it always has been. I find myself in the bathroom staring at my reflection. I want to be Enchanting Magic more than anything. I sigh before walking to my first class.

Lunch comes and goes, Jen, the boys and I all talked about random soccer stuff.

The last three periods pass and I leave school.

At home I turn on the news, my mouth falls open at the scene, the villains are destroying buildings for no reason.

I change into Enchanting Magic and I'm off within seconds.

I'm met with my 'Avengers' team.

"I'm not missing out on this fight." I explain to them.

"Hey, we need a team name... Our incorporation name is SCOPE, but what's our team name?" Power asks.

"Supers?" Dynamite suggests. I snort as a no.

"The Fantastic Seven?" Rock suggests. I shake my head along with some others.

They start launching out names and I just think.

"How about The Shooting Stars? We all fly and we're all good so..." I suggest.

"I like it." Selcouth nods.

"TSS." Rock smiles.

The others nod.

"Let's go TSS." I smile before racing into battle action.

Battling the villains this time is... Different. I feel stronger and I'm ready for anything.

I keep making things fly out and hit them, mostly rocks. I also keep up good hand combat, along with shooting arrows to help whenever I can. I'm not aiming to kill, just to capture.

Out of no where I'm blasted backwards and I hit the ground hard. I groan standing up. I notice a few rips in my suit. One along my side where my side is now bleeding, and one on my arm revealing a scrape.

I look up to see Nightmare.

"Hello Enchanting Magic." He says. The fighting seems to stop, human spectators, my fellow TSS members and the villains are all silent now.

"Hello Nightmare." I seethe.

"I need you Magic... I need you for my plan. We can stop this pointless battle if you join me." Nightmare says gesturing around and destroyed buildings and cars.

"I will never join you." I hiss.

"Exactly what Shakira said." Nightmare smirks before sending a blast in my direction that I can't dodge. I embrace the small explosion head on and I feel my mask being ripped away from my face.

I cover my face with my hands so no one sees.

"Come out Magic, let everyone see your identity." Nightmare laughs.

Slowly I remove my hands and I stand up.

Gasps erupt throughout the crowd.

"Isn't that Shakira Beckett?" I hear many whispers.

Although I'm pained, I will not show that to Nightmare.

"Now Shakira, would you like to show me the true extent to your powers?" Nightmare asks.

"Gladly." I decide.

I take over Nightmares mind easily and I make him fly down and bow to me.

"You silly villain," I begin. "I will never work for you." I say.

"But Shakira," Nightmare says, doing his best to say anything through my control. "What you're doing right now, isn't that a villain like thing to do?"

For a moment I slip from his mind to ponder over what he asked, and he takes that moment to stand and knock me out.

From there on I see black.