--19-

It had been a month, a whole month since Yuya had come back to the surface, there was a couple of times he visited home to see how Zuzu and Skip where but he never seemed homesick.

Currently Yuya and his lover lay in bed, bathed in the sunshine peaking though the curtains, Yuya was straddling Yuto's hips as the pair kissing passionately. Yuto tongue was currently exploring Yuya's mouth as he ran hands up Yuya's shirt to feel his bare skin. He felt his young lover shiver underneath him and began to move their hips together. They still hadn't taken the next step but nothing stopped them having some fun until the time was right. Heavy panting could be heard through the room and as the pleasure intensified -"I'll kill you, you bastard!"

The pair pulled away. "Shay knows how to kill a mood," Yuto sighed as he got from underneath Yuya. He grabbed some of his discarded bottoms before leaving the room. As he made his way downstairs the yelling got worse and he heard Lulu asking for Shay to stop. Panic settled in and Yuto ran to the bottom, Shay had Dennis pinned up against the wall with Lulu trying to pry him off. "What's going on here?" Yuto demanded an answer as he threw Shay off Dennis.

"This bastard got Lulu pregnant!" Shay screamed and Dennis flinched.

"What?" Yuto asked looking at Lulu who was holding her stomach. "Is it true?"

Lulu nodded, walking past her brother and taking Dennis' hand. "It's true," she sighed happily, "We're expecting a baby."

"Really?" Everyone turned to see Yuya with a large smile. He ran down the remaining steps and hugged Lulu gentle. "A baby Lulu will be really cute!"

"What is it's a baby Dennis?" Yuya looked up, slightly embarrassed at the new face. "Apologies. I'm Lulu's boyfriend Dennis."

"I'm Yuya," Yuya greeted taking Dennis' hand. "I'm Yuto's boyfriend."

"Well its a pleasure Yuya," Dennis smiled brightly.

"Let's not change the subject," Shay grumbled. "My sister is pregnant!" Everyone looked over at Shay who glared back. "You know what, forget it! I'm leaving a for a while."

"But Shay," Lulu tried to call out but it was too late. Shay had left the house. Lulu began to wail, Dennis holding her shoulders tightly.

"Please take Lulu to the sitting room," Yuto advised Dennis and he did just that. "Yuya, let's go to the kitchen and give them some privacy."

Yuya followed closely behind Yuto, hearing quiet sobbing from the sitting room. "I though Lulu was happy," Yuto sighed as they sat down. "And why is Shay so mad?"

"Shay is very protective of Lulu," Yuto began. He further explained that when their parents abandoned them Shay took the Alpha male role of the house, working to provide a good life and fortunately as the house was given to them by their grandparents he was able to still attend university and support Lulu's dreams in becoming a teacher. Now that she was pregnant it was going to be harder now with Lulu still studying.

"I never knew it was that hard for humans," Yuya sighed as small tears fell. Yuto have a soft smile, wiping a tear away with his thumb. "Mermaids mate for life and the parents don't leave their children until 18, so we're always very close. When were 18 were considered adults, obviously me and my sister where different because Skip looked out for me. Yuto won't leave me right?"

Yuto was shocked at the outburst in the end. He pulled Yuya close to his chest so his young lover could hear his heart beat. "I won't leave you," he promised. "Not ever."

"Then, please mate with me," Yuya begged looking Yuto straight in the eyes. "Please Yuto, make me your mate. I want you to be bonded with me forever."

His heart fluttered as Yuya kissed him. Maybe, maybe it was time. They had essentially been together over a year and he knew he'd never leave Yuya, he was saving for their future. As Yuya pulled away, tears were falling again as Yuto nodded, "Okay," Yuto said. "I'll make you mine Yuya, if your ready then we can go away and be together, alone and become one."

Yuya cried for joy. He was so happy and scared. Yuto was finally going to claim him, something he wanted since he first saved Yuto from drowning. "You understand first we need to be there for Lulu and Shay," Yuya nodded wiping his cheeks.

After a while, the rejoined Lulu and Dennis in the sitting room. "Shay says he's gone to a friends for a while," Lulu advised. "So I think for now we'll let the information sink in."

"He'll be fine," Dennis tried to sound happy. "He'll love his niece or nephew regardless so there is no need to worry."

Yuya nodded in agreement and hugged Lulu again. "Thank you everyone."