Author Update and Teaser?

Author Update!

Hi Guys, I’m working on the last few chapters for this story. I’m taking my time with them and regarding the editing of them as some will coincide with the Pawnshipping story so want to ensure everything ties together.

First off, I nearly cried when I saw 8.5k views! Like Woah never expected that. Thank you everyone and I hope everyone knows how grateful I am for the support on this story and I'm glad you all enjoy it so much. (Especially since i’ve nearly hit 400 votes on this too)

Secondly, I am trying something different once this story is completed and I mentioned it in ‘Mistaken Identity’ a while back. I want to try a bit of a darker path for a couple stories I have in mind.

I had a request for Darkspiritshipping a while back and I’m working on those drafts and I did have a Dimensionshipping request too.

I’m more of a Counterpartshipping girl but the new story will explore Yuya with all the boys and different background relationships, but Yuto x Yuya as a main focus. Yep a new story.

I’m behind on a few stories but it’s because I am trying to write and prepare several chapters at a time, before I publish so it is taking me longer.

But let’s get to the good stuff – a teaser!

The new Story will be called ‘Speaking’ and will focus on Yuya, left mute after the death of his parents. He and his sister are forced to move after their uncle kicks them out of the home. They move to the next town over where his sister works at a night time café and sometimes Yuya will join her on a shift. When he does go, he meets Yuto. Yuto and his mother ran away from their home, seeking safety in this city. Yuto, unknown to Yuya, is vampire who was running from the elders that ran his home town. This is an action punishable by death so every day Yuto worries for his and his mother’s life.

Along the road Yuya also befriends Yugo at his new school. Yugo isn’t fond of Yuya spending his nights at a night time café and will sometimes follow him to ensure he’s safe. But what does Yuri, a Vampire from the town over have to do with all of this as well?

Let me know what you guys think and what you would like to see in the story.

Again thanks for everything thus far and I hope I can continue to create content that makes you all smile.