Becoming One

Smut Warning in Effect

Yuya smiled widely as he and Yuto stood outside their hotel. Yuto smirked grabbing hold of Yuya's hand. "You okay?" He asked and Yuya gave a small nod. He was overwhelmed by the wonderful decorations on the hotel. "Let's go check in."

Yuya nodded as Yuto guided him to the front desk. It all looked so royal, nothing like what he saw on the tablet. It was truly breathtaking in person. Yuto booked them in and got their hotel key. "You're in room 317, on the third floor. Follow the corridor on your right to the elevator and that will take you there," the reception greeted. She gave a small bow as the pair walked off.

"Was this expensive?" Yuya mumbled as they moved up the elevator.

"Yuya don't worry about that," Yuto assured stroking the You gets hand with his thumb. "This is so we can enjoy ourselves and finally, well, you know-"

Yuya blushed and nodded. After the Lulu incident, she announced she and Dennis were keeping the baby and that Shay would fully support them. Yuto was happy for them and wished them all the best. Although for him it meant a peace of mind while he and Yuya were on vacation.

When they entered the room it was lavished with fine furniture, it was almost the size of a small apartment and on the edge of the beds a bottle of champagne and dressing gowns. "Wow!" Yuya gasped dropping his bag and running for the bed. He leapt onto it, humming happily as the soft cotton made contact with his skin. "So wonderful."

Yuto laughed as he grabbed Yuya's bag, placing it on the sofa with his own. "Seems you like it huh?" He said lying next to Yuya.

The young rolled to his stomach, pushing himself up onto his elbows. "When do we mate?" Blunt as ever.

Again, Yuto laughed cupping Yuya's face. "I have a date planned for us, then tonight we can," Yuto explained. A date? Yuya was still new to the dating concept for humans but was excited to see what his soon to be lover had planned. "I want to do these things correctly."

Yuya nodded, "Okay," he chirped. "I understand."

"Good," Yuto brushed a bang from Yuya's eyes. "Now go freshen up and get something nice on. It's five o,clock and we have reservations at 18:00."

Rapidly nodding Yuya went to find the bathroom. He squealed if happiness made Yuto go into a fit of laughter. One of the many reasons he loved Yuya was that amazing innocence to him and sense of wonder.

——

Time passed and the two talked each other, gaze each other loving touches and at some point, lustful gazes. Once Yuto paid the bill for the restaurant the two found themselves nervously heading back to their hotel room. They were finally going to do it. It was now or never and Yuya was eager.

As the two entered their room, their lips collided. Only small kisses at first but they felt magical. Yuto kicked the door closed behind them, the automatic lock sounding off and the two traveled to the bed. They sat on the edge, their lips not leaving the others as the kissed became deeper. "Yu-yuto," Yuya moaned as Yuto made his way to his neck, licking it before sucking on it. A hand travelled down Yuya's torso to his crotch, each movement causing Yuya to become more flustered. "Is this how it starts?"

"Sort of," Yuto panted. "We, we'll need to get undressed. I can do it for you-" before Yuto finished Yuya had started to undo his shirt with shaky hands. His older lover mimicked and the two undressed each other slowly, taking in the moment. When left in only their boxers Yuya was laid down, his head on the fluffy pillows as Yuto kissed his stomach. He licked down to Yuya's hip bone, giving is a small bit as he looped his fingers through the boxer band and pulled them off. Even though Yuto has seen him naked many times before why was this time, embarrassing. He felt the weight of the bed shift, Yuto stood removing his own boxers with a blush and moved to get a small cosmetics bag from his travel bag. Curious Yuya wanted to look into the bag as Yuto placed it next to them. He picked up a small box labelled 'condoms' and looked up at Yuto. "They are so you don't get pregnant," Yuto mumbled as he spread Yuya's legs to sit between them. Yuya blushed deeper, if that was possible and gave Yuto the box. Yuya watched as Yuto pulled one out, removing it from the packaging and placing it around his penis. "Does it hurt?" He asked placing a hand on Yuto's neck. Yuto shuck his head. "Okay. What else do we do?"

Nervously Yuto grabbed a bottle from the bag, "I need to prepare your, your hole," He blushed.

Yuya knew what Yuto meant so he spread his legs in preparation. Reading all those boys love gave him some knowledge. To make his young lover comfortable Yuto grabbed a pillow, lifting Yuya's hips and placing his hips down onto it. "Feel nice?" He asked earning nod. Yuto popped the top off the lube and placed a small amount on Yuya's entrance before rubbing some onto his fingers. Yuya bit his lip in anticipation as Yuto pushed a single figure into his hole. The finger pushed past the first set of rings, causing Yuya's breath to hitch. Yuto leant forward, kissing Yuya full on the mouth as he add another finger. He started to massage the entrance walls, slowing expanding them. As he hit a certain bundle of nerves Yuya gasped into the kiss. There Yuto knee how he would angle himself. He pulled from the kiss removing his fingers and lining the tip of his penis to Yuya's entrance. "Are you ready?" He asked. Eye lids half open, Yuya nodded. Leaning over the petit frame and slowly entering Yuya, finally claiming him. Yuya bit his lip in pain as Yuto stretched him. Hands clawed at Yuto's back as he came to a halt. "A-re you okay?" Yuto asked, God he's tight!

"Yes," Yuya said, pain in his voice. "I feel full."

"Yuya," Yuto whispered before leaning down, capturing Yuya's plump lips and beginning to move. He used his tongue to explore his new lover's mouth as he began to gentle rock his hips. Small moans came from the younger, made louder as Yuto grapes his erection and began to pump him. "Y-Yuto I-I'm gonna-" Yuya could barely speak as Yuto hit his bundle of nerves, causing the pain to be washed over with pleasure.

"Me too," Yuto grunted his thrusts becoming sloppy. His fingers entwined into Yuya's and cum covered his hand as Yuya released, letting out squeal like sigh as he felt his orgasm wash over him.

Again, Yuto captured his lips, bucking his hips and filling the condom with his seed. He pulled his lips away, mere centimetres away form Yuya's. Both panting as they came from a high. "Do you hurt a bit?" The sentence of sort came from Yuto's lips as he gripped tighter on his lover's hand. Suddenly Yuya began to cry. "What's wrong?"

"I'm happy," Yuya smiled through his tears and the pain. "Yuto made me his."

"I love you Yuya."

"I love you too Yuto. Forever."