POST CREDIT SCENE #1

She was in a coffee shop. It was early morning and she would have work today unless she was called in.

She smiled her coffee and turned the page of her book. It was Hamlet. One of three play in the the book. It was the same one James had gifted her in '52. She wasn't sure how she had kept up with it. She had lost a lot. But it didn't matter. She loved Shakespeare.

She loved how he could create beauty in tragedy. She had only wished there was some in hers.

Her phone buzzed. Nick Fury.

"Hello?"

"I need you to come in."

The she was in Fury's office. "You know Tony Stark, right. Billionaire? CEO of Stark Industries?"

"How couldn't I?" she asked with a smile. "Who is more gossiped about? Stark or the Kardashians?"

Fury laughed. "You're right about that."

"So what? You want some information? The suit? I don't think an assassination is our best option..."

"No," Fury said, handing her a file. Stark just handed his company over to his assistant, Virginia 'Pepper' Potts. "I just want you to keep an eye on him. I need a profile too."

"A profile? You not suggesting that he should be a part of—"

"Yes, Agent Romanoff. We need that suit for the Avengers Initiative. And unfortunately, Stark and Iron Man are a package deal."

"Of course," she said sarcastically. "Do you have my cover?"

He handed her another file. "Everything you need is in here, Natalie Rushman. But you have a few appointments."

She opened her file and laughed. "You want me to model in Tokyo?"

He held up his hands. "Hey! Im making you qualified for Stark. Not just any agency. You need to woo him."

"'Woo' him?" she repeated, laughing again. "Alright then."

"I'm counting on you, Agent Romanoff."

She smiled. "Off to Tokyo."

Dont forget to vote/ comment ;) One more post credit scene and then a surprise!!