Authors note

I'm not longer taking requests as this book is finished but please enjoy the stories.🙂

Firstly all my stories will be character and readers. This is because I try to keep the characters as in characters as possible and its easier to do this with the characters interacting with a reader. Most of the one shots will be gender neutral as I want everyone to feel able to enjoy these stories.

However, if I do any lemons they will strictly be female x male. I want everyone to be aware that this has nothing to do with my personal views. I am not homophobic or anything, I support love in all its forms. the only reason I will not write female x female or male x male lemons is because I don't feel I can portray it correctly. I'm not saying that I wont do these kind of lemons in the future because I do hope to but at the moment I'm not confident enough so please don't get offended.

Requests:

I will take requests so if there is something you want me to write don't be shy to ask and I'll do my best to get you what you want.

Disclaimer

I don't own Detroit become human or any of its characters, the only thing I own are these stories. I also don't own any of the images.

last reminder

I know I did this in the description but I feel it needs saying again here. I am Dyslexic sometimes writing for me is like trying to write while looking at it through a mirror. So please be understanding that if there are grammar and spelling mistakes its not through lack of attention.