10

FRIDAY

Beyoncé has stuck to her word about giving Nicki more attention and that's made them both feel more better. Today they were going to have their date and Nicki didn't have no idea what they were gonna do, but she didn't really care as long as she was spending time with Beyoncé.

When Nicki had just got out of the shower she saw an bikini laid out on the bed with a note.

"Morning beautiful, hope you're ready for our date today. it's gonna be a long one but I've made sure we'll have fun. Meet me in the backyard when you're done getting ready. I'll be waiting. Love Bey <3"

Nicki felt so much excitement and quickly got ready. She decided to put on no makeup since the outfit gave away that they might be going swimming later. She went downstairs and out to the back yard to see Beyoncé waiting for her. When she saw her she walked quickly towards her excited and Beyoncé saw her excitement and couldn't help but laugh a little. They met halfway and hugged

B: You look beautiful

N: Thank you, so do you

B: Thanks so you ready?

N: Yep

Beyoncé grabbed her hand and they walked to the very back of her backyard where there was a path to the beach behind which Nicki never knew about. When they got on the beach she saw a huge boat and she gasped.

N: Oh my god!

B: You like it?

N: I love it! This is insane wow

She said as they walked onto the dock. Beyoncé and a staff member on the boat helped her get on and then Beyoncé got on after.

N: I can't believe this

Beyoncé giggled as she wrapped her arm around her waist and guided her through the boat to the front of it where their breakfast was.

N: Aw this is cute

Beyoncé giggled and let her sit down and tucked her chair in for her. She sat down and the boat started to take off.

N: I've never been on a boat before, this is so weird. I hope I don't get sea sick

They laughed

B: I hope you don't either.

They giggled and started to eat their breakfast.

N: So what's the plan for today?

B: It's a surprise

Nicki rolled her eyes making her laugh. She pouted and leaned closer to her.

N: Please tell me

She said in a baby voice. Beyoncé leaned closer and pecked her lips.

B:... No

Nicki frowned and crossed her arms like a little girl making Beyoncé laugh

B: You'll like it trust me, it'll be worth the wait.

N: Okaaaay

She whined making Beyoncé laugh. They engaged in small conversation until they hit a small island that seemed to have a volcano in the middle of it.

They got off the boat and walked across the sand hand in hand together.

N: why are we here?

B: because I wanna show you something

N: okay

Nicki really didn't know why they were here but trusted Beyoncé so she followed her.

They found themselves walking down this pathway that actually lead them into the Volcano. When they got inside they saw a huge pool with clear blue water decorated with rose petals. It wasn't dark with the sunlight coming down through the top of the volcano onto the pool. They both got in and sat on the on the built-in seats near the side.