17

B: baby you ready?

Beyoncé said as she looked at herself in the bathroom mirror.

Beyoncé had cleared her schedule so she could meet Nicki's mom today. She wasn't as nervous as she expected to be. Maybe it was because she knew Nicki was nervous and she wanted to show her everything will be fine.

N: yeah... you like this?

Nicki said coming into the bathroom. Beyoncé smiles at how beautiful she looked and nodded.

B: yeah you look gorgeous

Nicki smiled. She loved how Beyoncé always complimented her it was really increasing her confidence.

N: thanks baby you look good too

B: thank you princess

She said gently holding her hands and pulling Nicki towards her. They wrapped their arms around each other and Beyoncé leaned down to kiss her. As they kept kissing Nicki leaned away slightly to stop but Beyoncé kept going.

N: baby my makeup

She said holding her back by her shoulders. She laughed when she saw Beyoncé pouting and frowning.

B: but you don't even need makeup. Lemme just kiss you one more time

Nicki sighed as she rolled her eyes with a smile before they kissed again. Once they kissed Nicki started to lean back trying to stop but Beyoncé held her by her waist and kept her close.

N: baby!!

She whined

B: what?!

She whined back making Nicki laugh

B: lemme get my kiss

She whined

N: you already had your kiss. It's time to go we don't wanna be late

She said walking out the bathroom. Beyoncé sighed and followed her out the house. They got in the car and their driver pulled off.

B: how long will it take to get there?

Driver: around 30 minutes ma'am.

Beyoncé smiles

B: okay can you roll up the partition please

Driver: certainly ma'am

He rolled up the partition and Beyoncé looked at Nicki who was already looking at her confused.

N: why'd you ask him to-

She was cut off by Beyoncé pouncing on her and kissing her making her laugh.

N: you're crazy

She muffled between kisses

B: crazy in love

She said as she began to kiss her face before passionately kissing her lips. Nicki giggled as she kissed her back.

N: babe your gonna ruin my makeup

She said wrapped her arms on Beyoncé's back as she laid on top of Nicki's body.

B: I don't care I want your kisses

N: you've had my kisses since this morning

B: but now I want more

Nicki laughed making Beyoncé smile.

N: fine you can have one kiss

B: ten

N: no one