Twelve: Hayes

Wednesday, December 24th, 2014

[10:00] Hayes: MERRY CHRISTMAS EEEVEEEE

[10:04] Spy Guy: What timezone are you in? It's only four minutes into Christmas Eve Day. Way too early to be that excited.

[10:04] Hayes: NOT WHERE I AM!!! It's TWO HOURS TO NOON! Which means FOURTEEN HOURS UNTIL CHRISTMAS IS HERE!!!

[10:05] Spy Guy: Very good math.

[10:05] Hayes: WHERE IS YOUR HOLIDAY SPIRIT??

[10:06] Spy Guy: Probably in bed already, considering it's midnight.

[10:06] Hayes: Oooh my goooooddd Mickey

[10:06] Hayes: You're crushing my holiday spirit

[10:06] Hayes: CRUSHING IT

[10:07] Hayes: Which of your family members do I have to contact to force them to get you some some emergency holiday spirit?

[10:08] Spy Guy: Please don't.

[10:08] Hayes: I EXPECT MUCH MORE HOLIDAY EXCITEMENT WHEN YOU WAKE UP. Or I WILL take drastic measures!!!

--

[23:36] Hayes: Are you in the holiday spirit yet?

[23:38] Spy Guy: I have been conscripted to help with the baking.

[23:39] Hayes: HAHAHAHA Misha just sent me a picture of you covered in flour

[23:40] Spy Guy: Of course she did.

[23:40] Hayes: It's a good look on you! You should be covered in flour all the time!

[23:41] Spy Guy: I don't think it would fit within the CIA dress code.

[23:41] Hayes: I will personally fight the government to make this happen

[23:53] Hayes: So I know you're playing with Leo's dog/trying to the oven mitt back from the pup thanks to Misha, but I don't know if I'm going to have time to text tomorrow so I'm just saying Merry Christmas now!

[23:54] Hayes: And yes I am going to sleep now. It's Christmas Eve aka the only day of the year I happily go to bed at a reasonable time. Goodnight!!

[23:57] Spy Guy: Goodnight, Hayes. Merry Christmas.