Chapter III

JENNIE'S POV

"Jennie wake up! We are going to be late if you don't wake up already!" Jisoo is trying to wake me up again for the ninth times.

Jisoo and I are living together since this new school is far from our hometown. My parents went abroad to support my studying while Jisoo's parents are here in Seoul and they have businesses esverywhere, they became my second guardians they are nice to me.

"I swear to my chikin jendeukie if you don't wake up I will let kuma sleep with me for years!" Jisoo exclaimed. I suddenly stand up when she threatened me.

"I'm up unnie! Leave kuma alone!"

This is the first day of school. Jisoo and I are already senior, at last.

It's already 7:30 in the morning the class starts at 8:30 I should better get going I don't want to have a bad impression on my teacher for coming late. The school is 25 minutes away from our apartment I only have 35 minutes to fix myself.

"Yah! Why did you wake me up late! Aish!" I said to jisoo who's having her breakfast.

"I've been waking you since forever jendeuk! Your sleepy ass should be blame you always sleep a lot!"

--

We rushed to the room A1 where our English Communication subject will be. Jisoo almost slipped because we are in hurry. I saw the room filled already. It is already 8:33 when we entered the room.

"Sorry if we are late sir, my best friend doesn't want to wake up early hehe" Jisoo said to the teacher who's giving me a confused look.

"ah anii. We just got trouble finding the place since we are new here." I lied

"These two women are new transferees here. Please be nice to them." Mr. Yang face his students "Please introduce yourself since everyone here already knew each other so you could make friends." He added.

"Hi I'm Kim Jisoo, we are the new transferees. This is my best friend, Jennie. Please be good to us. Ppoong!" Jisoo unnie introduce herself first. Everyone bowed in unison after she bowed at them, I am kind of nervous to stand in front of them though I don't think they are rude.

"I'm Kim Jennie, please be good to us," I said briefly. I don't think I need to talk more because I don't even know them. And I'm kind of introvert

I saw a blonde girl with full bangs and white complexion looking at me like she is examining me. I just look down because her eyes are intriguing. And not to mention she is really beautiful. Her dark brown eyes are really beautiful. She can be a model because of her structures.

"You are both Kim, are you like sisters?" the guy in the back asked us curiously.

"We are not blood connected but we are sisters in heart," Jisoo answered him with a smile.

The blonde girl eyeing me still. Jisoo unnie started to pick chairs for us the only available seats are beside the blonde girl. There are three vacant seats beside her I sat to the farthest chair to that girl and Jisoo unnie sat beside me.

The classroom's door opened I see a girl with red hair. "Chaeyoung!" the blonde girl called her and she sits between jisoo unnie and the blonde. They seem pretty close. I thought.

"Are you seriously taking this class with me Rosé??" I overheard them talking

"Unfortunately, yes," said that chaeyoung or rosé, are they really friends? "Yah! Why are you rolling your eyes at me!" the blonde girl said while making a puppy eyes to the other girl