Chapter VIII

JISOO'S POV

We are now at the parking lot when suddenly I feel my phone vibrated. I opened my phone and saw Jennie's texts.

Jisoo unnie, can you come here at my dressing room?

Jendeukie

8:36 PM

Don't come with them.

Jendeukie

8:36 PM

Just make an excuse that you need to go somewhere don't let them know. I know you know it's just argh just come here I'll wait for you in the dressing room Jichu.

Jendeukie

8:36 PM

"You guys go now, I need to go somewhere," I said while Lisa is opening her car.

"Are you sure? Do you want me to drop you off where you needed to be?" Lisa asked me nicely

"Ani.. I can do it on my own, in fact, it is already getting late. See you tomorrow, I guess?" I answered her

"Okay unnie just take care!" Rosé smiled and they wave away from me while I am waving back to them. I waited for Lisa's car to be gone before I went back to the bar.

I went to the back door and the bouncer lets me in

I go to Selena's dressing room immediately but the bouncer that is guarding her dressing room won't let me in.

"Let her in. She's my niece, Bob." I heard Aunt Seo said. I smiled at her and bow at her she did the same. When I entered Selena's dressing room I saw Jennie removing her makeups.

"Hey" I said and tap her shoulder. "Jisoo-yah! Tell me? How good I was tonight?" Jennie exclaimed.

"Hmm let me think.." I said and gesturing like I am thinking.

"Yah! Why do you need to think about it! Don't you heard those assholes yelling to me just to get my attention!" She said and pouted.

"Hahahahha! Jendeuk you did great tonight. I saw how Lisa gulped like a hundred times in a second. The last time I gulped like that was when I was eating a whole damn chikiiin without drinking water!" I said proudly.

Jennie and I laugh at that. "I can still remember you almost choked because of the chicken bones Hahahahah" she said while laughing.

I always support her. Not because she's my best friend but I also like to see womanizer getting laid without getting any clues about it. The recent target of Jennie was my ex and I laughed at him because he was so down for her but he was chained naked on the bed. It was really funny.

Jennie has been through worst, her ex Stacy from New Zealand was her everything. I saw how she suffer because of that girl. She let that girl ruined her. It was painful to see your friend being in that state. I helped her recover. It wasn't my plan to do this kind of thing, actually, it was all hers. All I did is to support her.

Lisa Manoban is her new target. That's the main reason why we end up being a transferee to that school that her father owns. Funny, right? Jennie and I are looking for targets to punish but I did not know that this Manoban girl will be Lisa, all we know is her last name. It caught me by surprise to know that Lisa is kind of a nice person. But this time I feel bad for Lisa. I know she's a player but I could feel that she's a good person also.

"So tell me, when are you going to stop from targeting her?" I asked her. I know my question was out of nowhere.

Jennie gave me a confused look.