Chapter XXXVII

JENNIE'S POV

The graduation is approaching; Lisa and I are still not talking. She cut off all of our communication. That sucks. I feel empty right now. It has been a month since she cut everything that connects us. Even our friends, Jisoo and Rosé are also suffering in this kind of situation we have.

I tried to talk to her so many times but she's always cutting me off. I don't know how to talk to her when she builds her wall so high. Rosé is the only way I have to know if she's okay or not. I want her back to my life but how can I do that when she's the one who is avoiding me. I cannot force her to do things she doesn't want to do.

Lisa is now a cold bitch to me and to everyone. I never thought that what I did can affect her like this. I was the one to blame. Maybe I deserved the kind of treatment she's giving to me. Every time I am trying to talk to her it is either she'll disrespect me or just play deaf at all.

Our friends, Jisoo and Rosé are also affected. Lisa doesn't even want to talk to Jisoo. She's giving us a cold shoulder. Everything is a wreck and it really hurts.

Being away with someone you love is the worst thing ever, especially when they are the one who is avoiding you. I want to beg on my knees to please her but I know it won't work at all. I can't see the Lisa I knew before; she turns into someone I don't know.

I stop dancing at the bar. I don't have a reason anymore. Though Jisoo and I are still going there to chill, I have never seen Lisa there.

From strangers to friends to lovers we are back at being strangers again..

She hates me, I get it. I am the one to blame, I always ruin good things. Because I am no good, I even ruined the most precious thing I have and that's her.

------

LISA'S POV

It is already our graduation, finally. I look up the blue sky. The weather is great. There are a lot of cars at the venue. Everyone is so happy.

I roamed my eyes all over the place. Everyone seems to be so excited, they are all wearing the cap and the graduation gown, so am I.

"Lisa!" I heard Rosé calling me, she's with her parents. She hugs me tightly

"Finally!" she said happily while she's smiling from ear to ear

"This is our last day." I said to her.

"Let's go inside the venue now!" she said to me and drags me to the entrance.

This is our last day. While Rosé is running with me we are both laughing and careless until she bumps to someone.

"Are you okay?" I said immediately to my friend and help her stand.

The other girl also fell on the ground.

"Miss? Sorry." Chae said softly as she tried to help the other girl.

When the girl lifts up her head, it was Jisoo.

"Eh.. Rosé.." Jisoo mumbled and her eyes became teary.

"Lisa is it okay if I talk to her?" Rosé asked me.

Jisoo and Rosé were also affected by Jennie and I's relationship. I know it is unfair to them. I love Chaeng she's like a sister to me. I will always want her happiness and I know she's happy with Jisoo. I shouldn't drag their relationship to Jennie and I's relationship. They are different. Their love is real...

"Chaeng, I already told you. It is fine for me." I said honestly.

Jisoo looks at me not really sure about what she just heard.