Chapter XXXIII

LISA'S POV

I woke up in the hospital seeing Rosé and Jisoo watching me rub my eyes as I open it.

"Finally you're awake." Rosé said with her worried voice.

Jisoo was looking at me and I know she has something to ask or to tell me?

"Do you want me to call the nurse? Is there something hurts?" she asked me.

I shake my head and I speak. "Where's Jennie?" I asked.

The two girls in front of me look at each other. "Lisa, Jennie is missing," Jisoo answered me. And with that sentence, I feel guilty and hurt. I wasn't able to protect her from those people who are following us. This is all my fault.

"How about the black Lamborghini? Did you already tell this to the police?" I asked worriedly

"That car was following us. I don't know why but Jennie told me that she needs to tell me something. And I remember that she told me that she's Selena or I just misheard it?" I tell them. Rosé looks at Jisoo confusedly.

"Unnie?" Rosé said to Jisoo.

"Jisoo, I know you know something here." I look to Jisoo and saw her sighed deeply.

"Lisa, I am not in the position to tell you guys everything." She said with apologetically looking.

"What is more important now is we find Jennie and bring her back safe." She added.

Jisoo's right. We need to find Jennie but how are we gonna do that if even Jennie doesn't know who's following us that night?

"Do you know who's behind this?" I asked her seriously.

"Sorry but I don't have any idea who are these people that after her." She answered me.

"People? So you mean there is more than one person who is after her? What the fuck is happening?" I hissed.

"Yes, Lisa. We are not dealing with one person here. But Jennie and I don't have an idea about who are they could be." Jisoo told me honestly.

"Wait, is Jennie really Selena?" Rosé blurted out this time. I want to know too the answer.

"She is.." Jisoo answered.

"How come?" Rosé and I said in unison

"It's a long story guys" she said as she looks down.

"Alright, I'm not going to force you to talk because even I am eager to know everything I want to hear it from her," I told her.

"Rosé? Can you please go to the nurse office and tell them I want to discharge now." I told to Chaeng but she looks like she doesn't want my idea.

"But Lisa, you need to stay here for some time." She told me

"Rosé, I cannot stay here knowing the girl I love is missing," I said

"Please, Chaeng. I'm not going to wait here while Jennie is nowhere to be found." I added

"Fine. But you will continue your medication." She answered me not really wanting to do it.

The door opened and revealed Nayeon.

"You're awake now." She said smiling

"How did you know I'm here, Nayeon?" I asked her furrowing my brows. Is it on the news?

"She's the one who was with you here at the hospital and that was really suspicious knowing Jennie went missing," Jisoo muttered.

I look at Nayeon who's holding a paper bag which is I assumed as foods "Jisoo, if I have something to do with Jennie's disappearance, I will not bother to go here. And I already told you, I saw Lisa's car that night that's why I was with her here at the hospital. You should be thanking me, instead because I was the one who called the ambulance." She said confidently but Jisoo looks like she's not buying it.