Chapter IX

JENNIE'S POV

"We never talk about what Rosé told us about Lisa, Jen" Jisoo said while we are having our breakfast.

Chaeyoung's revelation about Lisa being cheated on the same shit that happened to me made me feel guilty for what I am doing right now to her.

"Unnie, we are not yet sure about that. You remember Momo? She told us that Lisa cheated on her while they were dating. I don't think Momo will lie." I said not sure right now. I am actually confused about what is real and what is not. That Saturday we spent at Lisa's house gave me a severe headache because I can't stop thinking if I am still doing the right thing.

"We are not also sure about Momo's story. Jen, we are messing with Lisa's life. I can feel she's really a good person." Jisoo said trying to convince me.

"You are just saying that because you really believe chaeyoung! Can we just drop the topic unnie? I am not really into this."

"Fine, let's just prepare for school. I don't want to argue right now, it is too early." Jisoo replied and went to the bathroom immediately.

Why is she like that, she never acted like this before. Does she really like Chaeyoung to be like this? Aish!

---

"Hello, Jisoo! Hi Jennie!" Lisa greeted us as soon as we walked into the class.

Lisa seems to have a good morning. This is the first time she greeted us. I expect this more from rose but look at her smile it is so wide.

It made me smile too.

"Good morning Lisa" I replied and showed my gummy smile at her.

"Good morning Lisaaaa" Jisoo hugged her and immediately hugs chaeyoung.

"Morning to you also, Chae" Jisoo added. Is she blushing? Jisoo is so whipped.

"Morning Unnie" Chae replied.

Jisoo sat at Lisa's place while Chae remained in her chair. When Lisa saw that her chair is already taken by Jisoo she paused for a second "Is it okay if I sit here? Jisoo unnie looks like discussing something to that chipmunk and pointed at rosé.

"Yeah sure, maybe they missed each other a lot" I giggled. I saw her eyes smiled. Her smile is so bright.

While the two girls are having fun, Lisa and I don't know how to start a conversation. I don't even know if I should talk to her since Jisoo asked me to be at least to be nice to her and I am just nice if my mouth is shut. What Chae told us that Saturday still playing on my head.

"I enjoyed Saturday with you ... "she paused "... and Jisoo." She continued. Lisa was not looking into my eyes but I looked at her, her face reddened a bit. She really has a beautiful face; I can't deny it especially I am so close to her. Her white complexion complimented her pink lips that look so kissable. I suddenly remembered how those lips touched my neck that night. I closed my eyes reminiscing that moment.

When I opened my eyes I saw her looking at me confusedly. "Are you okay? Are you sleepy, Jennie?" she asked and looks at me worriedly.

"A-ani.." I said and shake my head.

I really have a good view of her face right now, now I understand why those girls and guys are drooling at her. She's too beautiful to be true. Oh. Did I just compliment her? I shouldn't but I can't stop being amused by her beauty.

"Earth to Jennie. Did you hear what Mr. Yang said?" her voice pulled me out from my thoughts. Jisoo, Chae, and Lisa are looking at me right now. "Wh-what?" I asked.