Chapter XII

When we are happy there are always consequences that coming. That's how life works; it will let you feel how good it was then suddenly it will pull you out of your own fantasy. Life can be good if it wants to and it can be worst if it wants to test you. But I won't let these trials break me down. I've been worst before and I can make it out alive.

But the hardest part is ... when you are just starting to enjoy everything..

JENNIE'S POV  

"Are you sure that you are going to perform again? What if those men come back do bad things to you again huh?" Jisoo was really concerned to me. She even wants to sue her own aunt for blackmailing me. But I don't want this thing to get further and bigger.

"Don't worry too much, unnie. I can handle this, arasso? And I will talk to your aunt first before anything else." I answered.

"I'll come with you then!" she hissed. She is seriously mad at her aunt right now but for her peace of mind, I'll let her come with me to the bar.

--

"Selena.." Ms. Lee greeted me "Oh and Jisoo" she smiled at Jisoo nervously but Jisoo just glared at her.

"Thank God you made a great decision." She smiled happily.

"We are demanding for a contract," Jisoo said sternly.

"W-what do you mean?" Ms. Lee answered startled.

"If you want my friend to perform here regularly, we want a contract that if any shit happens while she's working here or anything against her will occur we have something against you." Jisoo talked like she's a professional lawyer. I was amused by her. I never even think about that because all I want is to settle this thing up.

"Fine, let's make a contract that will benefit both sides." Ms. Lee said smiling.

We agreed to the terms and condition and we both signed papers.

My identity shouldn't be known by others or even the staffs inside the bar.

--

Jisoo and I did not go to school today because we have to deal with Ms. Lee, I know she doesn't want to do this but she was left with no choice and pressured because of her debts. I could see how nervous she was when we showed up to her bar earlier. I still have a good heart after all.

It is already 5:30 PM, Jisoo is hungry and we decided to eat at the near restaurant since we became exhausted like today is some kind of a big day and we cannot cook at our apartment this kind of state.

"Jennie-yah! Don't touch my chicken!" she said and took away the whole fucking chicken away from me.

"You are greedy Jisoo!" I yelled at her but because she is so busy devouring her food she doesn't bother to look at me. Aish this girl!

"I want beer. Let's drink unnie." I finally got her attention.

"Why do you want to drink?" Jisoo looked at me while holding her chicken

"I need to unwind; tomorrow I will be starting to go to that bar again." I sigh and Jisoo just nods.

Actually, I am just nervous about what will happen tomorrow at the bar. Lisa has been going to that bar until now checking if I was there, we made sure that she will not be going to see us today there because that would be weird if she does. Why does she really want to see me? It would be easier if she will not be there while I am performing but the truth is I did this entire thing just for her. I am afraid that she might find out the truth.