Chapter XXXV

STACY'S POV

I saw an unfamiliar vehicle coming towards my location. It must be Lisa but I was wrong. It was Nayeon. The gate opened for her and let her in. I hide in the bushes and silently watching my surroundings. What taking Lisa so long?

I already texted her the address and the location where we should meet. After minutes of waiting, I saw a car from afar and it stopped. I saw four people out from the car, I could recognize that the smaller one is Jisoo and the taller one is Lisa, maybe the other girl is Rosé but who is the other person?

I wave at them to catch their attention and gestured to them to move faster but quietly.

"Lisa." I said quietly when they finally arrive at my place.

"Where is Jennie, Stacy?" Jisoo hissed at me. I understand why she is acting like that. She might be thinking that I am part of this shit, yes I am but I was.

"She's inside that mansion," I told them

"How did you know about this?" Lisa asked me curiously. I was having a dilemma if I should tell them or not.

"I was part of this.." I started and saw Jisoo's eyes become so furious and held the collar of my blouse.

"You piece of crap! I'm gonna kill you!" she said to me while her eyes did not leave mine and she looks really angry.

"Jisoo, stop!" Rosé said to her but Jisoo wasn't listening at all.

"Kim Jisoo, I said stop!" Rosé yelled at her but just enough for us to all hear.

Jisoo calmed down a little bit but she's still gripping my collar.

"Stop it Jisoo. This is not the right time to waste your energy on that bitch." Lisa said seriously and she finally let go of me.

"Tell me what do you know or else I'm gonna pull the trigger," Lisa told me while looking to her gun in her hand.

"I know you guys still doubt me but thanks for coming here. Yes, I was part of the plan. The plan to destroy the both of you, Lisa. But I saw how the Boss becomes so obsessed to Jennie so I moved behind their back. I always try to save her from them. The night that Jennie was about to scared by the seven people at the back of the bar, I went there to prevent them. The boss did not like it all. He likes Jennie that much. Nayeon was the one who's driving the black Lamborghini that almost hit Jennie but the boss replaced her at driving when she did that and they followed you and abducts Jennie. He wants Jennie for himself and Nayeon wants you for herself only. I joined the plan because I still love Jennie but when it gets worst I regret it. That's why I always try to follow Jennie anywhere to make sure she's safe. The person who shot you, Lisa, it was him." I explained to them my truth.

"Who is he? Who are the people involved?" Lisa asked me while she clenched her jaw.

"Nayeon, Bambam, Jungkook, and the Boss. The seven people you encountered Jisoo at the bar it wasn't us. They were just rented to scared Jennie." I explained as I answered her question.

"Bambam? He is also involved? The fuck." Lisa hissed and massaged her temples

"You keep on saying Boss, Boss, Boss! Hell, we need a name here!" Rosé blurted out.

"The truth is.. I never saw his face and know his name.." I told them.

"What? How is that possible?" Jisoo asked me.

"He always wears a face mask when we are all having a meeting. But Bambam and Jungkook are his friends. Jungkook was the one who dragged Jennie at the stage the night you saved her, Lisa." I explained.