Chapter XXVIII

ROSÉ'S POV

Jisoo and I decided to just go to my house to get some rest while Jennie unnie chose to stay with Lisa tonight. She can be discharge by tomorrow thank God for her fast recovery. Jisoo was so dense maybe she is not comfortable with the situation especially she's hiding things from me.

"Unnie." I mumbled and she just looks at me waiting for me to talk

"Can I ask you?" I said

"Rosé, if this is about what Jennie is hiding, you know I am not in the position to tell you that." She said sadly

"I wish I could, maybe it won't come into this point." She added.

I could feel that Jisoo is being honest. She's the most honest person I know, she just wants to protect Jennie just like me protecting Lisa.

"Okay, I understand," I said softly

"Chaeng" she whisper

"Hmmm?" I said as I look at her.

"Are you going to hate me if the truth came out? I mean, about Jennie.." she said while she's looking down.

"As long as it is reasonable, I won't, and unnie I know you guys won't do anything to hurt Lisa or me." I said to her sincerely.

"I don't want to lose you, Chaeng. You know I love you right? I love you more than my chicken skewers." She said while her eyes are teary. Aish she's so pure.

"Jisoo, don't ever think that I will hate you. Our relationship is separated from our friends' relationship." I told her

"I'm just a little bit scared. You might hate me and stay away from me." She said to me crying

"Baby no, as long as you are not doing anything to harm anyone. I will not. And if you ever did, I will listen first before anything else, got it?" I said convincing her

"Stop crying, you're a big girl now hahaha" I teased her

"You are teasing me" she said and cries more

"Oh my smol bean is crying, come here." I said as I hug her

Jisoo is such a kid even though she's the oldest but she's always acting like the maknae. I love her childish actions her pure heart and her cute smile. I trust her. I know she will not do anything to hurt Lisa.

"I love you" she said softly in our hugs.

I kissed Jisoo passionately. Her lips feel like home, her warm is so inviting. The perfume she used is so sweet like the taste of her lips.

"I love you too." I said between our kiss.

JIsoo hugs me tighter as she kisses me hungrily. I did not protest at all. After a long day, all I need is this. Cuddling with the one I love. She was so careful to her actions, she's aiming to unzip my pants but before she does it she looks at me waiting for my response. I nodded at her and she unzips it and takes it off as soon as it was unzipped.

I let her hands travel to my stomach up to breast. She's massaging it gently. "Uhhh.." I let out a moan.

She then kisses me again while her hands are roaming to my body. Jisoo lowered her hands down to my thighs and up to my aching core. Her middle finger played my clit up and down and teases my entrance. I arch my back due to the sensation she's giving to me. Her other finger entered me and pump inside me while her other finger keeps on rubbing my clit. It was so good.

I keep on moaning until I come. Jisoo went down to my pussy to lick it. "Uhh.. Yes baby .." I moaned and tug her head closer to me.

---------------------