Chapter XXIX

"Stacy?" I said as I saw who's riding the audi that shoo away my opponents.

"What are you doing here?" Stacy asked me in concern. She steps out from her car and hugs me immediately. My body is still trembling. My hands are still shaking from what just happened.

"Hey calm shhh I'm already here." She said as she patted my back while hugging me. I heard something flash from somewhere but I just shrugged it off. Stacy went back to her car and get the water to hand it to me.

"Here, drink." She said after she opened the bottle of the water.

I was breathing so fast and roaming my eyes around if they are still around. But all I can see is darkness. Jisoo was now walking towards us.

"Jen." She said and hugs me. Jisoo's hands are also cold. She's also frightened.

"Stacy." Jisoo looks at Stacy.

"Thank you." She said briefly.

"Don't mention it. What are you guys doing here? And who are those people in hoodies?" Stacy asked us curiously.

"W-we don't know." I answered her.

"I will take you guys home. You aren't safe here they might still be around." Stacy offered us a ride

"No, we have our car with us. But thank you." Jisoo said, "Let's go now, Jen." She added and we left Stacy there.

"We cannot trust anyone here, Jen. Especially we don't know who is behind this." Jisoo was right. With this messed up life of mine, I cannot trust anyone. Everyone from the past is coming back. That's kind of suspicious or was it a coincidence at all?

"Stacy is also suspicious. Like really? Coming in the right time you were about to get laid by those shit heads?" she added.

"I'm sorry, Jen I was frozen in my place. I was also scared." She said honestly and sadly.

"It's fine. I understand." I said to her.

Jisoo has a point. Stacy is always being there these few days. Maybe she's involved into this? I don't know her motives. This is so messed up. But I don't want to think something bad to her especially I owe her for comforting me at the beach and for saving me again tonight. I sighed.

LISA'S POV

I decided to went to the bar tonight because I want to personally talk to Selena about giving back my clothes. But Selena seems cold.

I watched the way she performed again. It was the same feeling as before. She's still good at what she does. Sometimes I wish Selena and Jennie are the same people. I actually feel confused.

Her structures aren't far from Jennie; actually, it was all the same like they are a carbon copy. Sometimes I feel Jennie is hiding something from me but I couldn't figure it out, same with Selena, why is she hiding her identity? I don't get them sometimes. They are both mysterious but they aren't the same person at all. Maybe everyone really hides something.

I don't know what exactly I'm feeling for Selena but I am sure I am so in love with Jennie. I wanted to know who's behind that mask but do I really need to know? I mean, is it worth it? The clothes that she gave back to me that I lend to her that night was the same clothes that I found in Jennie's closet but when I searched for it that morning I couldn't find it anymore. That was weird. Was it really the same clothes? Jennie looks uneasy when I found that clothes in her closet. Are they really the same? But how come?

SOMEONE'S POV

"Great photos." I said

"Look at these photos. Jennie looks so scared hahahaha" I added