Chapter XXXI

LISA'S POV

"I'm leaving now." She said not looking at me. But I did not give any response.

She twisted the door's knob and exited my office.

I was a jerk making her feel that I was just using her to relieved but that truth is, after seeing those photos it made me so jealous and I started to order her things that I did not know if she wants to do or not. She said she needs to go home that night but why the hell she was with that girl? How come she did that to me?

Is she lying to me? Why the hell are they hugging in those pictures? Jennie left my office because I told her to. I feel shit and I know I made her feel the same. I was being too much.

But even I get jealous and I am so angry I still want to know her side. I should follow her. She must have a reason why. I should listen to her first but my shit head started to get angry ugh I'm so stupid!

I immediately stand up and look for her in the hallway. But only to find out that she wasn't here anymore. Maybe she's already outside the campus?

I went outside the campus and saw her, she's running. I ran to her and I heard a car coming. I run faster to reach her and pull her to the sidewalk with me. Thanks to my long legs.

The car doesn't have a plate number at all. It was a black lambo and I wasn't able to see who's driving the car. But I could see two people inside.

Jennie was in my arms now, we rolled to the ground and I'm hugging her to protect her from any foreign object that we may land into. Her eyes were closed.

"Jennie? Are you okay?" I said worriedly looking at her.

Jennie opened her eyes slowly. She was crying her eyes were red. My heart suddenly aches to see her like this. I am such a stupid.

"Baby, I'm sorry. Are you okay?" I asked her again.

She cried so hard now and she wasn't looking at me at all. I know I hurt her. I hugged her tight but she's pushing me away. She's trying to let go of my arms.

"Let go of me! Let go of me!" she said screaming while she's crying so hard.

"I'm sorry, please forgive me." I pleaded.

Jennie pushed me harder and I lose my grip in hugging her. She looks at me sternly while her eyes are full of tears.

"Baby.." I said looking at her eyes but she's preventing my gaze.

"Don't talk to me. And don't you dare call me baby. After what you did? Lisa, I'm not your toy and I'm not a fucking slut to fuck and then tell me to leave." She stated and I was hurt by her words. I don't see her like that at all. I could feel that she's hurting also with her words cutting me deeper.

"I know, that's why I'm sorry. Let me explain please?" I said to her asking for her to listen to me.

"Whatever your reason was, to treat me like shit I don't want to hear it." She said sternly and her fist becomes a ball. Jennie was furious this time. 

"Let me breathe first, Lis. What happened was too much." She added and she lowered her head.

"What are you trying to say?" I said furrowing my brows.

"I want us to split." She said without any hesitations in her eyes. She's joking, right? Did I really cross the line for her to break up with me?

Her words keep on banging my mind

I want us to split

I want us to split

I want us to split