Chapter XXXII

JISOO'S POV

We are at the hospital since last night someone from the hospital called Rosé telling that Lisa is at the hospital because of the car crashed. It is already 1:30 in the morning.

Jennie called us last night and our call was cut off. I tried to dial her number again and again but I couldn't contact her or Lisa's phone until someone called Rosé and it is from the hospital. My heart beats fast when she said that Lisa was at the hospital.

I saw Nayeon with her. What the hell is this girl doing here?

"Where's Lisa?" Rosé asked her immediately

"She's at the room now. She's fine." Nayeon told us

"Where's Jennie?" I asked her.

"Lisa was alone in the car crashed." She answered me.

"Alone? No, she's not!" I exclaimed.

I went to the nurse desk to ask if they have a patient named Jennie.

"Is there a patient here named Jennie Kim?" I asked the girl. She's looking up some files in her monitor.

"Sorry ma'am but there's no patient here named Jennie Kim." She answered me

"Who went to the car crashed that just happened near here?" I asked her again.

She pointed to another nurse that is walking to the hallway.

"Excuse me, may I ask you a question?" I asked immediately and he nods

"About the car crashed happened near here. Did you only rescued one girl?" I asked him

"The car that crashed to the truck? Yes, the blonde girl named Lisa Manoban." He said

"You did not find anyone in the car, just her?" I asked arrogantly because I'm already panicking

"Sorry ma'am but we only rescued one person in that car." he said to me

"Jisoo did you find Jennie?" I heard Chaeng asked me worriedly.

"They said she was not in the car." I stated.

"Why not let's asked Lisa first?" Rosé told me.

"Chaeng they are together last night. She told me that someone is chasing them! And now? Jennie's fucking missing!? What the fuck!" I hissed in anger as I massage my temple.

I don't what to do this moment I don't know where should I go to find her.

"Let's go back to the place where the incident happened." She suggested.

"Yes, that's right. We should see Lisa's car. Let's go now." I said hurriedly.

Lisa is still unconscious when we left the hospital but what confused me is Nayeon being at the hospital? I also asked the nurse who called the ambulance and they said Nayeon's name. If I prove that she has something to do with Jennie being missing I'm gonna shove her face really hard that it will erase everything you see in her face right now.

After some minutes of driving so fast, we are already at the place where the incident happened.

The truck and Lisa's car are still here and the police line is all over the incident. The police are still all over the place investigating and roaming around.

"Sorry ma'am but you cannot be close in the incident. You cannot cross the police line." The policeman blocks our way.

"I'm Kim Jisoo that's my friend's car. I need to see it. I need to know if my friend is still here!" I demanded.