Chapter XIV

JENNIE'S POV

Thank God today is holiday and I woke up 10 in the morning. I want to ask Jisoo unnie to come with me today at the mall.

"Unnie? Are you awake now? Can you accompany me to the mall?" I said while walking to the kitchen. I did not hear any response. Is she still asleep?

I went to her room and surprised that no one is in there. Where is she this early? Did she forget again that it is a holiday today? Shit. She might go to the school alone I should call her!

When I was going back to the kitchen where I placed my phone near to the toaster I saw a sticky note.

"Jenduek! I'll be out today. You are sleeping like a baby that is why I decided not to interfere with your sleep as you were snoring loudly. Luckily we don't share the same room because you snore like a truck. I'll be home late so don't wait for me. Take care! - Jichuu"

Why did she not tell me that she's going to go out? and alone? Where could she possibly go? I'll text her.

Where are you?

Why the hell did you not invite me to come with you?

Are you all by yourself?

Do you have problem unnie?

I texted her consecutively and I waited for her reply.

Don't worry too much, Jen. I'm not alone and don't ask who I am with, I'll tell you when I'm ready okay? Just cheer me up okay? And don't ask a lot of questions I am not answering you. Ppoong!

Jichuu

10:18 AM

Are you dating someone now? Aish you need to introduce me to that person first! But I'll let you slipped this time but you have to introduce me to that person, arasso? Have a nice date Jisoo unnie. Don't do 'it' to your first date! – I replied to her.

I don't know she likes someone now, I mean I know she likes chaeyoung but there's another one? My Jisoo is growing feelings for someone behind my back. Anyway, the only thing that doesn't grow is her height.

Maybe I'll go to the mall alone. I need to shop for new clothes.

As I finished taking a bath I opened my dressing room and look for some nice dress to wear, I saw Lisa's clothes that she lend me that night. It made me smile and nervous at the same time. Lisa doesn't need to know now. Now that we are getting closer.

After I finished my makeup that I don't really need to give time because I have a pretty face already (lol self-conceited) I look for my car keys but suddenly remembered that Jisoo and I are sharing one car here because we always go together. I sigh. I decided to call a cab to go to the mall.

LISA'S POV

I am walking alone in the mall right now because Rosé was not in her house. I was thinking about where she could be in this hour so I dialed her number.

Ring ..

Ring ..

"Chaeyoungie where are you?" I asked as she answered the phone.

"I-I'm with a friend right now Lis." She answered but I heard someone in the background "Rosé-yah! I want chickeeeeen."

"Is that Jisoo unnie? Are you with her?" I asked curiously.

"I-I need to go, Lisa, I can't hear you. Byeee!" she then hung up the phone. Damn. Are they dating already??

"What the fuck?" I hissed at my phone. Did she just hang up with me? But the thought of Rosé and Jisoo makes me giggle. Maybe they are starting to date each other now.