Chapter XXXIV

LISA'S POV

Jisoo, Rosé and I went to the person I contacted hours ago. We met her at the restaurant near her village.

"Lisa! Over here!" Someone called me as we entered the Restaurant.

"Nayume." I said as I saw her

The three of us sit on the chairs and talk to Nayume. Nayume is one of the best Secret Agents here at Korea and she's also my dad's friend.

"Nice to see you again, Lisa. You are a grown up now." She greeted me. I smiled at her compliment.

"This is Jisoo and Rosé, my friends and this is Nayume Oineza. She will help us to know where Jennie could be." I said to my friends and both nod.

"Did you bring pictures of her and the person I'm going to follow?" she asked me

"Yes, we have them." Jisoo answered her.

"Great. So, tell me something about this case? I need some details." She asked.

Rosé nudge Jisoo and I looked at them.

"Ah.." Jisoo started. "Jennie has been receiving texts from the Unknown person. We don't really have a clue about it. But there was this night when we almost faced them." She said.

"Wait, what?" Rosé asked. I was also shocked by that.

"Yes. Please let me continue." Jisoo calmly said and she continues.

"It was at the bar. Earlier before her performance the time we drive you home Lisa the reason we can't stay at your house that night because she's going to perform at the bar because the people behind the unknown messages said that they will meet her alone. She agreed to them because they are the reason why you were shot. And also the clothes, it wasn't her that gave it back to you." Jisoo revealed.

So this is the reason why is she not telling me about this and they look really suspicious? Fuck. She's been protecting me. I balled my fist and deeply breathe. But who are these people?

"So what happened?" Nayume asked.

"There were seven people wearing a black hoodie and a mask to hide their identities. This happened at the back of the bar. The seven people were slowly walking towards her and the other one brought out a knife. That was the time that I was frozen at my position where I was I hiding. I can't let Jennie faced them alone so I decided to join her even they also threatened me that they will also hurt Rosé if I don't stop meddling that's why I made sure that you are at the safe place that time Rosé." Jisoo said and bowed her head. I know she wants to help her friend badly and I was touch also when she also wants to protect my best friend.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know. I should come and help you." Rosé said to her sadly.

"No, it was fine," Jisoo answered her and gave her a smile.

"Let me continue, then when they get closer to Jennie that also can't move in her position because she was really scared that time, we heard a car coming towards their location. It was Stacy. I don't know if it was a coincidence that Stacy was there the exact time that Jennie was in trouble." She continued

"Are you suspecting that Stacy is also part of this?" I asked her.

"I don't know, Lisa." She said shaking her head.

"But Stacy scared them away. She stepped out to her car and hugs Jennie tightly to comfort her since she was still in shock," she added

"So that's the picture that was taken and sent to me .." I murmured.

"What? You received pictures?" Jisoo asked me curiously.

"Yes. That's the reason we almost end our relationship that day we were followed." I said apologetically.