Chapter X

JENNIE'S POV

While I was performing on stage I could see hungry eyes of Ms. Lee's visitors, they eyed every move I do. They are mesmerized by my steps. I was dancing gracefully tonight, I want to finished this number so that I could go home early.

I danced to the pole and sway my hips seductively when I saw a girl sitting far from me, it was the pair of eyes that I've been wanted to see, it was Lisa's. But tonight I am not dancing for her but for these guests that I don't even know.

Lisa is watching me attentively, I made sure that I am not going to give her a glance tonight but I can see her from my peripheral vision.

While I was dancing on stage I saw Lisa now accompanied by a girl that I saw before, they were talking until the girl kissed Lisa. Such a bitch, I rolled my eyes to that sight. Lisa pushed the other girl that made the girl fell to the floor. Serves you right! I continued to dance and taking a glance at where Lisa is.

But the last thing I knew I was dragged off by a man. I screamed out of scared. Ms. Lee the manager of the bar trying to convince the man to set me free but he was out of control he is dragging me off and telling me to go with him. The guards and bouncer of the bar were stunned. I hate them for letting this guy touch me!

When suddenly, there's this girl who aggressively punches the man's face. Lisa? The man recovered from the punch that Lisa threw at him. He also punched Lisa's face. I wanted to shout but there's no voice coming out. Lisa was strong like her face was made of stone. Why Lisa? Why are you doing this for me? She then kicked the guy's balls then held my hand and we ran.

We ran to the parking lot where her car was parked. I was still crying. I saw Lisa's mouth has a blood. I wanted to say sorry but I can't think right, right now. She might blow up my cover if I did something idiotic but I feel bad for her.

She told me to get in her car, I refused it but she insisted.

"I will not hurt you. I'll drop you off at your house don't worry I am not a bad person, Selena. I am not going to do anything bad at you." She said I feel safe with Lisa tonight. That's why I get inside her car

"You are not talking, are you okay?" I just nod at her. I don't even know how to thank her at all. She saves me.

"Where do you want me to drop you off?" She asked me.

"Just drop me here," I said. Thank God my voice is cracked because I was crying or else she will surely recognize me.

"Not here. Look at what you are wearing. You might bump into some imbecile down there." She said and I just look at her. Am I seeing the soft and concerned Lisa?

The real Lisa that Chaeyoung has been telling to us? Why does she need to be this good to me when all I did was to doubt her?

"Don't look at me like that." She said disturbing me from my thoughts.

She stops the car and went to the back of her car. "Here. Wear this. If you really don't want me to drop you at your house at least wear some decent clothes. " and then she handed me her clothes. I remember that I was just wearing lingerie. She was right. If I walk like this people would be drooling at me.

I looked at the clothes not believing her kindness towards me "I did not use these yet don't worry you can have it." She said and then I started to wear her clothes.

The blood in her mouth is now dry. I can't believe that I am the reason why is she hurt tonight. It was all my fault.

Lisa did not even bother to tell me to take off my mask. Is she really this good? I am now confused.