Chapter V

Chapter V

The time will come where everyone who is on top is going to be at the bottom of this rollercoaster ride of life. If you stay in between you are lucky, but if you flopped so hard like you've been throw to the hard surface of life, I hope you still succeed. Get up and let that dirt become your strength. You might get bruise fighting for what you want but where is the fun in getting everything all in done. There is no such as thrill if everything will be served to your plate. Strive for it, harder if you can.

If you want them to pay for the damaged they have done make it in an awful way so that they'll know who they are trying to break down. Stand still and don't let your past tell what is your future will be. In the end, everyone will get what they deserved but make them more deserving of the pain they caused you. Your struggle will soon be paid off.

JENNIE'S POV

"Ladies and Gentlemen, let's make this night hotter with our special guest. Selena!" the host said and everyone is looking at me hungrily.

I saw my target and she's sitting with a beautiful girl while talking to someone on her phone, such a player.

She then talks to the girl beside her and looked at me.

The other girl shakes her head; they might be talking about me. Now both of them eyeing every move I do.

Lisa and the girl with her sat in front near the stage where I am currently performing. The crowd went crazy when I strip the black robe that covering my body and finally I only wear tight clothes which are my costume for tonight. I dance in the pole seductively trying to get her attention and I did not fail.

I walked into the crowd to be close to my target. The audience is not allowed to touch me or anything. All they can do is watch and be turned on to the way how I move my body. Finally, I am in front of Lisa, I looked at her in the eyes, and does she even have a clue that I am the one messing with her right now? But I couldn't care less. She needs to be punished. I could tell that she is shocked and a little bit startled by my actions.

She grips her glass of wine and gulps to the way I dance in front of her. I place my right foot in her chair so that she could have a good view of my thigh. She gave me space so that I could place my foot between her thighs. And then I brought my face near her. She couldn't move and her breathing wasn't normal.

Then I remove her leather jacket and place it right into the table, she really has toned abs and I smell her perfume its cling into my nose, but I don't let that distract me. I sat on her lap and sway my ass in front of her. I did it more seductively and I can feel that she is already heating in this position.

I could feel that she wants to touch me now but this girl really knows to stop herself huh? Great, Lisa. That's why I faced her and sat on her lap, we are facing each other now. I placed my hands on her shoulder and grind on her seductively while biting my lips, I did it this way although it is starting to make me wet now. She's looking into my eyes, right now I could feel the lust and wants in those eyes. I suddenly feel wanted.

The time is running and if I can't control myself I might end up fucking her tonight. But that is not the plan. I did my last grind a little force so that she could feel the friction between our grinds, though my core is already aching for a touch I manage to play it cool. Then I bit her ears to release a little, it was not on the plan but I couldn't take it anymore that's why after that I stand up and leave her hanging.

I walked fast to my dressing room when I saw Lisa following me. She was blocked by Bob the bouncer. Before I go to my dressing room I eavesdrop to hear what they are talking. "Can I talk to Selena?" She said desperately.

"Sorry ma'am, Selena doesn't allow the customer to visit her in her dressing room," Bob replied. Thank God he doesn't let her.

Someone knocked in my room. I did not open it and wait for someone to talk before I open the door. "Selena this is Ms. Lee, please open the door. I am alone." She said. I made it strictly to don't let my identity be known in this bar. I don't want anyone especially Lisa to find out so that I made strict rules about it.

"Come in Ms. Lee." I opened the door and smiled at her.

"You caught someone who is a big catch, you might want to have a talk with her? Do you know Ms. Manoban? Daughter of the richest man here in Seoul." Ms. Lee explained while sitting at my table.

"I don't know her and I already told you ma'am, I am just here to dance. I don't entertain anyone. I am not a slut Ms. Lee." I said forwardly.

"I did not mean like that Selena, okay I will just tell her that you don't want to talk." She said and leaves my dressing room.

Are you wondering why I became like this? It was 3 years ago when I broke my heart. The girl I loved cheated on me over and over again. I love her that's why I let her ruined the best of me. Since then I become seductress. I am picking my target wisely and will definitely punish them from playing to others feelings. It sucks knowing they are enjoying playing with everyone. Breaking hearts should not be treated as a sport.

Lisa should pay for it also.