Finally Meeting the Man

Everyone has that moment in their life where they just don't know what to feel, what to do, or even what to say. A time where they just freeze up and let whatever is going to happen, happen. I can say that I have had more of those moments than the average person. Then again, I am one of the farthest things from 'average' on this planet. Anyways, what happened next, was one of those moments.

I sat their.

I just stayed there with my back against the wall, not breathing, not knowing what to do. I can't believe how stupid I am. Here I am, in a situation the is literally life and death, not only for me but for my mate also, and I am sat frozen just waiting for someone to make the first move.

Before I knew it, I started shaking. I don't know if it was in fright, nervousness, or whatever, but I was shaking. Honestly, I was freaked the fuck out.

Remember how I said I was stupid, well I defiantly right about that because it was actually someone shaking my shoulder instead of me actually shaking. Though, his violent shakes caused me to come out of my trance. My body was curled up and my hands, and eyes were closed tightly.

"Scarlett! Scarlett! It's 12:34! You can see him! You can see him!" The man I had once talked to before, yelled, causing me to stop thinking... and breathing just for a second.

My chest was heaving up and down as I whispered 'no' frantically over and over. I couldn't believe it. The moment my whole life had led up to, yet I was reluctant to go through with it. I don't want to. I want to be confident and stand up. Then walk over my mate and rock his world, but I can't find it in me to even do the first step, standing up.

"Yes. He's actually here. If everything you did say was true about how you came this whole way for him, then go get him. It's what you've been waiting for." He whispered in my ear even though I was sure Xavier could hear it. His hands were resting on my shoulders, causing me to shrug them off.

I didn't want to be touched. Then I caught it. I caught my mates euphoric smell. Xavier. The smell of roses and chocolate. But dispute the fact that I couldn't stand roses, the smell seemed to grow on me the more I sniffed the air. It was one if those scents that just let your eyes roll to the back of your head and take it in.

"Amazing." I muttered out loud quietly. I want to fall asleep, but I couldn't with the ungodly amount of adrenaline running through me.

What is this man doing to me?

Suddenly, my legs started moving on their own towards the scent. As my eyes stayed closed, I braced my hands on the wall and lifted myself up from the cold concrete ground. It was stupid how I stumbled forward, eyes closed, and just following his scent like a dog. It was one of those things you don't even realize you did until you bump into something, well for my case, it was a someone. Even more specifically, my mate.

I fluttered my eyes open, with an overly stupid smile on my lips. I braced my hands on his biceps, and then lifted my gaze to his. His hands dropped onto my waist, about around this time did I realize what it was exactly that I did.

Wow.

That was the first word that came to my mind as I saw him. He had light brown hair that was groomed perfectly up and a lightly muscled body that screamed sex. His jaw was slightly narrowed, and somehow he seemed to pull it off. He had a white shirt on, and a lightly tanned body that was to die for.

He was practically perfect.

"Beautiful." He muttered as he searched my face. I could already feel the slight blush cause a flush to form across my skin.

"Right back at you." I said as I felt caught under his spell. It was like I was dreaming, to perfect to be real.

"As much I love to watch you swoon, I much rather do it in my home instead of a prison." He said with a light smile grazing his lips.