The truth

Konichiwa!!! Ok back to the story!!! I wonder what happen!!

>.<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Alice POV-

Water Lo-

I lean into his face and kiss his cheek. He stopped. Everything went back to normal. Everyone was release. Yoru was back. My Yoru was back.... I release the kiss from Yoru cheek. He was suprise but happy too.

"Alice... you..." He didn't finish his sentence because he hugged me. I try to escape but he wont let me go. I asked Erza to help me but she shook her head.

"Man I had it!!" I lit myself on fire. Yoru let go of me. Then my fire was sucked into something. I turn around and I saw Natsu sucking my fire, and Happy with lots of fishes.

"Arigato Alice, that was good fire, your not bad little girl." Natsu said smiling while patted my head. He piss me off.

-Gray POV-

I saw firebrain patting Alice in the head. She looked piss.

"DONT CALL ME A LITTLE KID!!!! Alice yelled. She made bat wings and caried Natsu up high. He dropped him.

Snow dragon roar!!!

Natsu was hit by a massive attack. Then I saw Natsu on the on the ground covered with snow and Ice.

Hehe..Thats what he get.

I chuckled. Alice went down, put away her bat wings.

"Why are you laughing? You should be embaressed. After what you said in your sleep.."

...Huh?

"You said 'Juvia I like you...'" she whispered to my ear. I blushed. I made a messed up face, like I was scarred for life.

Alice smirked. Then Everyone sat in a circle.

"Okay since everyone is here we should get to business. Alice, we like to ask you some question, If you dont mind..." Erza asked to Alice. She nodded.

"Okay, everyone will ask one question at a time, we will go in a circle. I will start..." Everyone nodded. Then I saw Yoru in a smaller size sitting on Alice. He like a doll who shrinked.

Erza continued, "Okay... how old are you when your father started to controld you when ur parents passed away?"  I think I saw Alice eyebrow twich.

"Erza... becareful of what your say..." She stood up and grabbed Erza by the collar, "STEP-father... not father...." I saw Erza hand shaking for a moment. Yoru got up and made Alice sit down, but she sat down on Yoru since he forgot to move. I sweatdrop.

Alice took a big breath and let it all out, "My apologize... I just hate when people call him my father... I hate him... He call himself a father... how dare he...! I was 5 years old..."

Yoru tried to speak, " I was... also 5..." He couldn't breath.

"My turn..." Wendy said quietly, "Did you tried to escape ever since? Please dont hurt me!!!" She covered her head.

"Yeah... I tried and tried. But I couldn't. My stepfather force me to drink a liquid that makes my power to not work, like shut down for a moment."

"My turn..." Lucy said. She stopped and think, "Um did you have people to help you escape?"

Alice nodded,"I made lots of friends with the people who were captured. But my stefather somehow knew who was helping me and who was my friends... he torchered them..."

Everyone looked at Alice. " In front of me..."

Lucy was about to cry. Wendy too.

"That was after when Alice gave me some of her powers. After that I was able to escape and get helped but there was a barrier that I couldnt get out. So I went to hiding by being Alice shadows... My lady can you get off of me..." Yoru was still squish.

"No, it's punishment for what you did to me earlier." >:3

Wait... how he was controlled before?

"Looks like it my turn, Alice-"

"Gray your clothes!!" Alice said, while blushin, looking at me.

"Later, why is your stepdad doing this, I'm confuse."

"He captured lost of inoccent of people with magicals powers, he drain the magic powers out of them and pass it onto me and big sis. Mostly me since big sis has a weak body. He want us to test all the magical powers and when all the magical powers he wants is complete.He wanted us like body guards, then he now planing that he will drain all of our magic and passing it to him... We are like testing guineas pigs."

-Happy POV-

I want to cry...

"Aye its my turn..." I look at Alice, I cant think of anything, I dont know what to ask?

"Alice what power to you have?" I asked.

Huh!? Looks like I did have a question after all. Aye Sir!!!!

"Mostly anything you can think of.. ask me about any magic power you can think of.." She said.

"Aye how about Wind dragon slayer?" I asked while flying. She pu her hand up and created wind and blew a tree away.

"How about Take Over?" Wendy ask. Alice Take Over and turn into younger Lucy but with black hair.

"Yup, plus this is what big sis looks like before the seperation." Alice said with a smile.

-Gray POV-

Woah amazing, I bet Natsu is jelous. And maybe Erza.

"Alice!! Fight with me!!" Natsu yell while lit up his hands on fire. Alice stared at him for a second. She then stood up and faced Natsu.

Yoru tried to hold Alice back but she push him away.

"Okay, but I aint holding back." She gave him a serious face. Everyone back up. Natsu ran up to her while screaming.

Fire Dragon claw!!

Natsu made the first move. But Alice dodge that.

Water Dragon Roar!!

Alice made a quick attack that suprised all of us. Natsu got hit, so did Erza by accident.

"Oh no Erza...!"  I was scared holding Happy hard. Happy was screaming. Erza got up. Alice stood there waiting till someone attacks her.

"First you attack me then you embaress me... then you attack me again!!! I WILL ALSO BE YOUR OPONENT!!!" she yelled. She took of her sword and ran into her. Yoru ran up to Alice reachin out his hand. Alice hold his hand and Yoru turn into a sword. She defended Erza. Erza was suprise.

"What its not fair to have 2 on 1. So now its a 2 on 2 since Yoru is my partner." She smirked. The continued the battle.

Ex-quip: Flight armor!!!

Erza ex-quip and made her movement and attacks faster.

Ex-quip: Speed sound!!!

Alice has Erza magic too!!!

She turn into her Armor. She was covered with gray armor on her chest and stomach. She had black shorts on, and white boots up to her knee with little rockets on the side. She also had her eye patch change too. A machine-like was covering her left eye. She was fast as Erza, maybe even Faster!

Sound Barrier Explosion!!!

Then suddenly, she punch the air. Looks like she broke the sound barrier and hit Erza. Erza was hit and flew her backwords, covering her ear. Then out of nowhere, Natsu was above Alice.

Fire Dragon Roar!!!

It hit Alice.