Demon

-Erza POV-

I saw them kiss. Alice was letting him kiss her. I can tell by Alice, she was kissing back. They were kissing for like 30 second. Arl then look at Yoru. Arl was laughing at him. Alice look up at Arl.

"Arl, come here..." Alice whispered. Arl look at her with a suspecious look.

"Nani? Do you want some more?" Arl ask.

Alice nodded, "Can you re lea se me first? "

"Will you try to escape?"

"No, I promise... If I do, you can tie me up again."

Arl stood there thinking about it. Then he untie Alice. She drop down to the ground. I can tell she lost some magic. She got up slowly and lean into Arl. They continues what they have started earlier.

-Natsu POV-

They continued kissing while Yoru was tryin to brake the barrier.

"Gomene... Minna..." Alice said at the end. I saw tears falling down on her cheek. She force Arl to take off her rosary.

"Alice!!! What have you done!?!?" Yoru yell while shaking.

They sky was turning into red sky. The ground was shaking. Everyone was grabbing on tree. Arl was floating up in the sky. Yoru was shaking while covering his face. Saying 'we are all doom....' repeatedly.

"Nani!?" I ran up to Yoru. "Whats happening!? Speak you bastard!" I grab him by the collar.

"Ever since Alice was being tested, she was tested by lots of magic. Even bad evil magic!!! One of those bad evil magic was a cures. It cures her and all of the evil magic was controling her emotions and thought. Made her an Evil version of Alice. She's a "Demon". But I sealed the Demon Alice with that Rosary. My mother gave me that rosary, its a rosario that seal up any Evil thing. The only person who can take off the rosary is the Rosary owner's trust. The one who can seal it is a Celestical mage," Yoru look at Lucy, "Lucy please save Alice, Im begging you."

"But its to late... to late for that!!!"

Alice hair was from silver white hair into red bloody hair with black highlights. Her rags turn into a black long rags. Her eyes turn from red bloody eyes into yellow golden eyes. Her gem eye symbol was lighting up. She swing her arm and everyone flew away crashing. Yoru was still where he was.

"Yoooooooru...." Alice walk torward Yoru.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gomene minna, I was very busy. Imma try to update sooner or later. I might update late since I dont really have time cause Im in New Jersey. Miles away from home cause I'm visiting my cousin. Ok I promise I will update soon!! Bye!!!