Warning

-Lucy Pov-

"What do you mean!?" I ask, I'm so confused.

"I don't understand.." Natsu says while rubbing his hair back and forth. Happy was making a sad face while I'm holding him.

"Look, Alice is half human. She has powers no existance have, but looks like her 'Demon-self' of Alice is helping escape by using her magic. Which is why she thinks to much n attacking, She wants to escape, even if is force is the answer. If she use force, then that means this Alice will soon get confuse or be controlled or even hear her 'Demon self' in her mind, trying to find out which is right. And also-" Yoru pause, he notice somethings from Alice, I can feel a wierd sense from her, lots of great magic pressure, I think.

We were all in Mystogan bedroom. Alice in on the bed, sleeping peacefuly and while holding hands with Yoru, Who is half laying next to Alice on the right. While Mystogan is sitting on the left side of the bed. Edolas Erza is leaning on the walls behind Us while me, Natsu, and Happy is standing in front of Mystogan bed. So basicly we r all surrounding Alice.

"U... hm..." Alice carefuly stood up, she was half a sleep I think. She was staring at me, like a sneaky cat stalking it prey.

"Hungry..." Alice says. while licking her lips seductively.

"Alice, here." Yoru showed Alice a golden cup fill with his blood. Alice looked at it for a while. She then jump out of bed at me!

"Kyah!!"

"Ompf!"

Alice was on top of me. She was kinda breathing hard. Yoru and Mystogan got up and try to get Alice back to the bed. But, unfortunetly, there was runes. Me and Alice was in the runes. Natsu cried out to me banging against the runes. Trying to help me.

"Hungry..." She smile creepily, showing her teeth. I could see her fangs. From her normal teeths to a vampires-teeths. She lean forward my face then down to my neck. I can feel her breath against my neck. I couldn't help but to moan. I just wish this is Natsu instead of Alice, or I'm the princess and Natsu my prince, trying to save me.

-Natsu Pov-

Alice's face was near my Luce neck. It piss me off. I kept punching the runes while Yoru try to rewrite the runes to unseal them. So I continued to punch, yell and scream for Lucy. Erza Nighwalker try to slash the runes, but no use. Mystogan was really worried. He couldn't help it.

I then notice Luce face was blushing and scared at the same time. It was like she enjoying it while kinda feared. Why am I such a dirty minded guy..?

Huh? Where Happy?

Then I saw Happy was between Luce chest against by Alice. Weird but true.

"Happy! Luce! Matteo! Imma save both of you!" I yell against the runes.

"Arigato for the meal..." Alice quietly says while biting down my Luce neck. My ears was hurt by Lucy, who was screaming in pain. It hurt so bad, for both me and Lucy. I can't just stand here and watch!!

………............

Alice finally release her fangs on Luce, who stop screaming and kinda unconsious. The runes broke. I quickly grab Happy and Luce away from that monster. Yoru and Mystogan help Alice. Alice was staring at the ceiling for a while now. Her lips were moving but nothing came out. Luce was weak, her breathing became weak. I carried her on my lap. While Happy was next to me.

"Nat...sssu..." Luce weakly say while looking at my eyes.

"Daijovu Luce, gomene... I didn't save you on time... I won't let anyone have you..." I quietly say while moving her hair away from her face. She gave me a weak smile. Then fell asleep.