Alone

-Gray Pov-

Ice make - Glacier!

I ice the fire to stop spreading. Then it disappers like after a while I cast ice.

"Looks like Im done here." I clap my hands to dust the dust away.  I began to walk away from the guild.

"Ahh... Gray-sama.... Please hurt me with your magic. Onegai...?"

Juvia!?

I turn around. It wasn't Juvia. It was another girl. About the same size as Juvia. She kinda  looks like Juvia, except she have her hair long, as Erza, on her right side and her hair short, as short as Lisanna, on her left. Also her hair and her skin color is like mine. But her eyes are like Juvia. Her white tanktop is tight on her and she have short navy blue shorts on her. She have black short boots on her. And I see a symbol on her wrist but I can't see.

She was standing in front of the gates. She then disapper out of nowhere.

Then I felt arms around me from the behind.

"Gray-sama, I've always look up to you... Onegai...?" The Juvia #2 ask. I didn't understand what she was saying. She turn me around and brought her face close to mine. I freed myself from her in then I ran. I ran as fast as I could. I found myself in behind the guild.

I... think I lost her...

I saw a person on the ground ,unconsious hurt and bruised, while I was looking around. "Who is that?" I ask. I went near it, I was shock.

Juvia!?

"Juvia!?" I scream. I ran torward her. I shook her gently, calling her name a couple of time.

I remember one of the story Lucy wrote, Where a lady or princess was unconsious. Then her guy, or her prince came to her, and kiss her to lift up a spell or to wake her up. I don't know.

Maybe...

I put Juvia to look up at the sky. Okay I have to admit, she does look cuter than usual. And that I kinda have a crush on her. I put her hair away from her face.

Come on Gray! You can do this!

I lean closer to her. I close my eyes, and gently have my lips rest on hers. My lips then moves on its own. Which I don't really mind. But still.

After 5 second, I back up. Juvia for a second didn't move, then she did. She open her eyes. Those beautiful eyes.

"Gray-sama??? Where Juvia at?" She ask while trying to get up. I help her up, trying to hide the blush and to act like nothing happen.

"What do you remember?" I ask

"Well Juvia were-" She then fall down, on her knees.

She does have bruises... must be bad..

I pick her up as a bridal way and carried her to Lucy Apartment.

"Gray-sama!?"

"Don't worry, I'll be there right beside you." I smile. Juvia eyes turn into hearts and smiled. Couple minutes later she slept. I chuckle a little and kiss her on her forehead.

Get rest, Juvia...

-??? Pov-

Ah... Gray-sama... I wish your there for me. Papa, Mama... wait just a little longer... I promise to avenge you...

-Wendy Pov-

"Wind Dragon wing attack!"

The fires was blown out. Me and Carla came down from the air, on top of Caldia Cathedral church.

"Nice job Wendy." Carla says while putting me down. I nod.

I feel like something went wrong..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Is everyone okay?

-Third Person-

Yoru was able to control the crowd at the train station. Magnolia was able to cool down. There no more fire. Lucy and everyone else ran to the Sola Tree near the South Gate Park.

But where is Happy, Natsu, and Alice?