Unconsious

(18 hours and 32 minutes left)

-Narrator-

Everyone in Fairy Tail was suprise and doesn't remember what happen and how they got hurt and how they got covered with bandages. Yoru is still worried about Alice, ever since she passed out. While they are at the guild Pharmancy, Lucy and the others are still talking and trying to figure out what is happening. Master Makarov left to talk to Lucy and the rest to talk about what happened.

Everyone who evacuated went back to there home. Thinking it was some test or a prank that Fairy tail made up. They went back to their usual lives.

~Meanwhile... While Alice in unconsious...~

-Angel Alice Pov-

I saw my reflection on the wall of mirror, with no corner. I think it goes on forever.

My reflectio-er... My Demon-self was standin up , looking at me... while I was on my butt and wearing just wrags and no eye patch to cover my eye.

"What is wrong... Angel-self?"

I didn't move nor reacted.

"The Devil got your tongue?"

I gulp quietly. I tried to speak, but no words came out of my mouth.

"Ne~eh Angel-self," She sat down on her legs staring at me, "What is wrong?" After 10 seconds of not moving, I decided tl be brave and talk.

"W-w-hat...-"

I can't speak well...

"My, my... Where is my manners.." She chuckled, "I am you... well-you know-what I mean."

My Demon-self....

"Anyways Im in your head for now... You do know you are unconsious... right?"

"Hai..."

"Well I tried to talk to you while you are consious but you kept telling to leave you alone or to shut up. So I have no choice but to make you unconsious. So we can talk."

"You made me unconsious!?"

"Hai!!!"

Is she that powerful...!?

"What do you want to talk about?"

"About your time that is left... With the old hag."

"You know about that!?"

"Hai!!! Time to time I wake up from my nap. I see and hear with that gem on your rosary..."

"..."

"The one your boyfriend-Yoru-gave it to you..."

I got up, "You-"

"I was awake heard things that no one knows except for you, me and that Yoru guy. Oooh... I like that expression on your face... You look like you want to kill me again and again."

I made a fist, I really want to break this mirror.

"Anyways you only have atleast 12 hours and 2 minutes till your deadline."

"12 hours!?"

"-And 2 minutes!"

"I was out that long!?!?!?"

"Aye!"

"Dammit!!!"

"Well I guess we both are running out of time... Lets talk seriously..."

I got up and went closer to the mirror. She piss me off.

"What are you going to do... Angel-self...?"

I went on my knees, I kneel down to her saying, "Onegai! (Please!) Help me defeat my step-father and set free one-san (big sister) and everyone who was force to work for him."

"For free...?"

"I'll give you anything..."

"Okay then lets talk about that after the war finish. For now lets make a plan..."

Gomene Minna... (Sorry everyone...)
Please forgive me... Ne-san wait a bit longer...
.
.
.
.
.
.
But I got no choice and no time left
.
.
.
.
.
Goodbye...

(11 hours and 24 minutes left)