Ask help

(Alice dream) -Alice Pov-

I found myself in a black room. I got up quickly, but then I felt I was chain up by something. I felt cold chains on my right wrist, torward the wall. It was a big long chain. I bet its like meters away from something. I walk torward the end of the chain.

"Hi! Alice-san... finaly get to see you... Hihihi..." Someone says from far away.

I look around me to see if they were near me. No one. Just a black room, everywhere , there was a light only near me where ever I walk. Then I saw that the chain was lead into the other side of the door. The weird part was that there was no wall connected to the door.  It was like a portal or something. As when I open the door, the inside leads me into a room.

Lots of shelfs of creepy stuff animals and dolls. Crazy weird looking clowns too.

And...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Lots of dolls of all the peoples I knew. There even a doll of me. All of them were either chain up stabs by couple of needles, and or have cuts with blood on it. Well, all dolls had blood somewhere on them. I was freak out. The door behind me close by itself. There was a couch, bloody red silk, next to the door.

Suddenly, I heard a noise. I turn around and saw a girl behind me, bandaged up at her whole face except her right eye. Her eyes was golden yellow. I couldn't see her hair cause it was all covered by bandages. She was the same size as me. Shs have bandages as clothes... It covering half of her skin. Mostly her private spots. Her stomach shows, so does her legs, feet, arms, and shoulders. She had the same skin as me, except a little bit pale-r. The bandages that covers her left eye is kinda bleeding.

"Who... are you...?" I ask.

She chuckle evily.

"You know me... I need a favor..." She says while coming closer to me. I struggle and took a step back. She then touch my left cheek, rubbing my cheek with her thumb. Somehow she took off my eye patch and drop it to the ground. She then lean forward, I can feel her lips near my ear, whispering.

"Let me free... I will get rid of all of your problem..." She says. She kinda have the same voice as me. She then moan, like a painful moan. I think. Then she took a couple of steps back, and disappear. Everything shaddered like everything was glass, everything fall down while an invisable floor won't let me fall down, like protecting me.

"Alice... Alice...!" I hear someone say my name alot of time. Then there was a light above me.

H-heaven?

I stretch my hand up, so I can touch the beautiful light.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Alice... ALICE!!"

I open my eyes, my vision wasn't very clear. I look to my right, I saw a blue figure. The blue figure was holding my hand, shaking. I blink a couple of times to make my vision clearer. I then saw Oni-chan crying next to meh, holding my hands with both of his hand tightly. I notice Oni-chan's hands shaking. Then I saw Erza, no, Edo-Erza behind him, with a worried face.

"O...ni...chan..."

Oni-chan stood up quickly, and hug me. He burried his face in my left shoulder.

"Alice..."

I then pats his head.

"Gomene.. Oni-chan..." Then my vision went dark. Till I saw nothing.

-Edo-Jellal Pov-

Alice pass out again. I wanted to ask her about what happen. I bet she haven't notice that ever since the day she was screaming out of no reason, she pass out for 3 days straight. Her body was really cold, and her heart beat was slower than usual. I heard one of the guards, about 5 minutes ago, telling me her heart beat was in pace and she was warming up. I ran as fast as I could to see her. I bet she was waking up. I couldn't loose her... I couldn't loose another family member leaving... I was so happy she woke up.

"Jellal...-I mean King!" Edo-Erza says as i stood up whiping my tears away.

"Erza, Imma go visit someone. While Im gone, your in charge..." I left the room. I can hear Erza following me behind. I then told the guards, who were near me, to stop Erza. They did as they told and stop Erza.

I went down to the place, where I once showed Alice how to get to Earthland.

---------------------------------------------------------

-Lucy Pov-

I was writing a letter to my mother. Till I heard a noise. I turn around and saw what I didn't expected.

"Lucy.. Onegai.. Alice.. My little sister.. save her.."