Fairy Tail

- Fairy Tail Master POV-

"Listen up you brats! Has anyone seen anyone in Natsu's Team!? It been 3 days since we seen them."

Everyone mumbled at each other. I sat down on the table bar. Mirajane was next to me cleaning the cups.

"Master, the last thing I heard is they were having an important meeting." She smiled.

A meeting doesn't usually take THAT long...

"The last time we saw them was when at night at the day a mysterious girl attacked a dark guild all by her self. She's no human...."

The door open loudly, I saw 9 shadows.

"Tadaimas!!!!" Natsu yelled. Levy ran up to Lucy hugging her.

"Minna!?" I yelled.

-Mirajane POV-

Erza came up to me, "Mira, can you ready my slice of strawberry cake, onegai?" I gave her a big smile, "Hai! Coming up!" She nod and went straight to Master. I notice two people with very large hoodies and coat followed her.

I sense lots of power comin from her. I went back and get Erza cake. I saw Master nod. Master, Erza and the two mysterious people went up to his office. I notice when he left, I saw a white stream from one of the hoodies, I thought I was imagening. I saw Levy crying while Gajeel was patting her head. Gray and Natsu was fighting again and Happy was cheering Natsu on. Carla was sitting with Wendy and Romero on the table talking and laughing. I can teel they are hiding something.

-F.T. Master POV-

"Master, can we speak with you, alone?" Erza ask while I was chugging my beer.

"We?" I look behind Erza and I see two small people with large black coat and hoody. I sense something evil and good at the same time. I dont know why. I nod. I got of the table and walk torward my office. Erza and the others follow me.

As soon we enter, Erza close the door behind her. I sat down on my desk and grab a bottle of beer. I look at Erza and she nod at 'them'. They also nod and tool of their hoodies. I gasp.

Chotto matte! They-

"Konichiwa." The girl name Alice says while bow down so did the shadow guy. I choke on my drink and i think my face was red. Erza patted me on the back while I was choking. After 30 seconds, I stop choking. I clear my throat and took a deep breath.

"Erza! Whats the meanin of this!?" I was about to turn into a giant till Alice stop me.

"Here." She place a ring, a scarf like mystogan weared, her celestial key, a pocket watch and a small picture on my desk.

"I know I did somethings. That was just I was to focus on One-san, Oka-san, Oto-san and Oni-chan. I was alone. But I finaly have nakama. Arigato Erza." She smile at Erza. I grab the stuff. I look at the picture she gave me. I was shock of what I saw.

She's... Alexandera's and Asiko's...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.