Promises and Curse

Konichiwa Minna, Please share my story with other people, pwease, I want my story to be read. Now all I want to say is Arigato Minna for readin my story. Now on with the story!!!

~♢~♢~♢~♢~♢~♢~♢~♢~♢~♢~♢~♢~♢~♢~

- ERZA POV-

How does she know Lucy's Mother? And Mystogan/Jellar? Who is she? And who is this Kid that is a cat now? This is confusin...

"Um, can you fill in the missing information, I'm confuse..." I asked. The kitty turn into a guy again, the same age as the little girl. I think.

"Whats wrong My Lady?" the shadow guy asked. Alice look down, part of her hair was covering her face.

"We can't... sorry...(Alice got up while the shadow guy helped her since she was wounded)...but we can't. Sorry but we have to go." Alice said.

Wendy stood up, "Wait, you need to rest! You wound are serious!" Wendy try to stop Alice, but she put her hand in front of Wendy face.

"It's none of your business, lets go Yoru.." Alice turn to the door. Yoru made a sad face.

"But my lady, your wound-"

"YORU!!!" Alice turn to Yoru with an angry face. "Let's go..."

"yes My Lady..." he walked behind her then he bow down to us, they left.

"Wait!" I ran torward them. Everyone else ran behind me. Everyone who was repairing the guild that partly destroyed stop, and starin at Alice and the shadow guy and froze. Both of them turn around, lookin at me.

"How can you both just leave!? Both of you are part of the damage! You should at least help!" I yelled angerly. Lucy and everyone else came out and went behind me.

"Erza.." I heard Master said my name. I stood there, lookin at them.

I think everyone was scared of how I said it. But I don't really care. I want Alice answer.

-ALICE POV-

"Hm... Erza... Scarlet.."

Erza was suprise.

"So it is you, Titania... I was wonderin if I can fight with Titania one day, looks like that's today." I gave her a smirk. She took out her swords and ran up to me. I put my hand up to her face and she fall down (Gravity Magic). Erza try to get up but I put my foot on her head, then lift her up and punch her and she went flyin.

"ERZA!!!" Everyone yelled her name.

~sigh~

"Yoru, you know what to do.."

"Yes My Lady" He turn into the shadow and fixed the place so fast. I lift my hand, Erza was floatin and went toward me, I put my hand down, Erza fall down. She scream at first, tryin to move. I kneel down in front of Titania.

"Don't ever make me mad, baka." I whisper to her ear. I got up and exit out. Yoru followed me and before we left he bow down and close the door behind us. He turn into a bat and went on my shoulder.

"Where do we go now? My Lady.." I stood there. Thinking.

Since Lucy is daughter of Layla, then we must talk to her alone. No one else must know about my curse. You just have to wait a little bit longer... big sister...

"Lets find out where Lucy lives, so we can talk to her alone..." I started to walk away from the guild.

-ERZA POV-

Why am I shakin..? That bitc-

~One hour later (Night)~

-LUCY POV-

"Bye Minna" I wave at everyone and walk out. Natsu try to catch up.

"Luce Matte Oi!" Natsu put his arm around me.

"What's wrong Luce?" He ask while his face lean closer to mine.

"Eh!? Oh I was just that.." I think I'm blushing.

"...about that girl, how does she know my mother?" I looked down.

"Well I got to go, Bye!" I ran away.

"LUCY!!"

I look back, "Dont worry, If something bad happens I'll protect you, Night!" Natsu yelled and left. I blushes.

Why am I blushin!?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I open the door. "I'm home."

"You have a nice apartment... Lucy." I heard someone say in my bedroom. I ran to my bedroom, I saw Alice and Yoru sitting down drinking tea.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOIN HERE!!" I yelled. Alice gave me a scary look, "Huh!?". I stepped back, she remind me of aquarious...

"Sorry..." I try to apoligize but they continue drinking tea.

"Lucy... we need to talk to you, it's about us, my family, your Mother and yourself." she said with a serious face while petting yoru who is now a black cat.

Mom...